How About a re run of Normanday

For public discussion of Wings~of~War events

Moderators: Tiger, Space

AKA_Jericho

How About a re run of Normanday

Post by AKA_Jericho »

Thanks AVG for hosting this campaing , it was the best fun i had for a long time..how about re running it with may be 1941 - 1943 aircraft instead we play this while the new map is being created.....no pressure :D

S! AVG a Fine job

AKA_Jericho

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Re: How About a re run of Normanday

Post by Tiger »

S!~ Jericho,

It certainly was great to fly with you and your team mates. You folks are top notch and I hope that we get to team up again soon. The discussion right now is about re-running the campaign as it currently exists and switch sides. It seems as though the RCAF wants to do this, and some of my members have expressed an interest as well. I need to get with Warren and see if he is in agreement, and if so, when he would like to schedule this.

I am currently in the process of tallying the scores and creating a spreadsheet so that everyone can have the scores available for download. I have the team totals, which I will be posting in just a few minutes.
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

AKA_Jericho

Post by AKA_Jericho »

rgr Tiger that would be cool too i havent had much experience in blue planes. i will let AKA know that it is in the works .

Thanks

S! J

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Post by Tiger »

S!~ Jericho,

You can let your pilots know that we will be running the campaign again at 1201 Eastern on 16 Fenruary 2009. We will be switching sides and running the campaign exactly as it was run the first time.
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler