AVG Squad vs B.O.P. Squad ?

Public Forum. All are welcome

Moderators: Tiger, Space

B.O.P._Dyna_WO

AVG Squad vs B.O.P. Squad ?

Unread post by B.O.P._Dyna_WO »

~S~ AVG Squad,
The B.O.P. Squad is trying to get matches with other squads that we feel are good , honest squads. B.O.P._Hawk gave me the job of trying to set up matches for our squad. He said I should talk to AVG_Warren but I have missed him on HL or just forgot at times when he was there. If the AVG Squad would like to have a match with the B.O.P. Squad please contact me on HL or at [email protected] to work out the details.
~S~
B.O.P._Dyna_WO

Warren
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Re: AVG Squad vs B.O.P. Squad ?

Unread post by Warren »

Salute Dyna,

First off let me say I havent been around much these past many weeks so I am a bit out of the loop. Between the holidays, work and all other types of things life has been kicking my ass.

We do have the squadron on squadron Wings~of~War campaign that we sponser. Hope we can get another one of those going next month. Fun concept and if you are interested, more than welcome to join.

Right now we are in the midst of the Forgotten Skies tournie and are schedule to join the United Squadron League as soon as I can get a chance to get my arse over there and actually do it.

But to answer your question, hell yeah we will fight your organization. :D
Let me talk to some of our members and get a chance to speak with you too and we'll sort out the details. ;)
There went out another horse that was red
Power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Unread post by Tiger »

Hey Warren, Wings~of~War is now at day 21 in the open Normandy Campaign. It looks like it's pretty stable now. We can basically do what we want where campaigns are concerned at this point, perhaps even a month long battle.

:D
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Grim_35

Unread post by Grim_35 »

i flew with B.O.P for a while and let me say they are a great bunch of guys and lady

Razgriz_37
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Unread post by Razgriz_37 »

=S= All

I look forward to another squadron battle, however, I'm curious of the format to how we are to fly, are we to fly on our wings of war server and have a campaign =AVG= vs B.O.P. or are we to have a squadron battle on a map suitable for dogfighting?
=AVG=Lt. Colonel Razgriz_37
Group Adjutant, =AVG=
3rd Pursuit HELL'S ANGELS

This moment was brought to you by RAM, Random Access Mind.

Warren
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Unread post by Warren »

I spoke with Dyna and some other B.O.P. guys and they are up for anything.

Regarding Wings~of~War, they seemed to be interested. They run campaigns often but not week long ones against other squad"s". Looking forward to having them check out WoW, hopfully they will participate. Ill harrasse them then the time comes.

As far as a "match," Only thing I took away was they wanted an as even match as possible. Even sides, same planes and what nots.

I was suposse to get back to him last night but the holidays are a bitch. Dyna didnt have any set idea so I figured we could do something fun like a objective based scenario, best 2 of 3 and then switch sides for another 2 out of 3.

Soon as I can get in touch with one of our mission makers, we'll see what we can do. :P
There went out another horse that was red
Power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth

Razgriz_37
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Cool!
Group Adjutant, =AVG=

B.O.P._Dyna_WO

Unread post by B.O.P._Dyna_WO »

~S~ AVG Squad members,
We are always looking for something fun to do. While we get a match lined up I wondered if one night you guys would like to have some carrier landing competion. Two carriers going side by side and see which squad can land a set number of planes first. All have to be able to fly off deck again, lol. We already have a map like this were we practice and we could do it at any time without any trouble. If your not in a mission and looking for something different one night just let us know and we will try this. If the last guy comes in and takes everone out its back to squad one, lol. Just thought it might be something everone would get a good laught out of and have some fun too.
~S~
Dyna

Razgriz_37
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

B.O.P._Dyna_WO wrote:~S~ AVG Squad members,
We are always looking for something fun to do. While we get a match lined up I wondered if one night you guys would like to have some carrier landing competion. Two carriers going side by side and see which squad can land a set number of planes first. All have to be able to fly off deck again, lol. We already have a map like this were we practice and we could do it at any time without any trouble.
Would I ever, gee those carrier landing, I always get thrills from them. Currently I'm not installed yet, cleaning the hard drive of files I really don't need, and then I will install, and be up and running.
Group Adjutant, =AVG=

SNA2007
Major
Major

Unread post by SNA2007 »

Carrier landings? AHAHAHAHA, oh my oh my. I guess I better sit this one out :D. Go NAVY! Tailhook all the way!
Major SNA2007
Squadron Training Officer
1st Pursuit Squadron, =AVG=

10% of military aviation is knowing what to do, how to do it, and how to do it while flying. 90% is all about learning how to look cool.

A smoking hole in the ground is a small price to pay for a bitchin' maneuver. -Maj Otero, USMC C-130 Pilot