Salutations, gentlemen

Public Forum. All are welcome

Moderators: Tiger, Space

sephiroth

Salutations, gentlemen

Unread post by sephiroth »

I've had the pleasure of flying with a few in your ranks, and I decided to see if you had your own forum and TS after my night's campagin in SoV. After a quick search, I found your TS info from the server monitor, which directed me to this website as well.

My =TAW= tags denote that I'm a member of Trans-Atlantic Warfare, a somewhat old (6 or 7 years) Battlefield series clan. A few of us branch out into other series together from time to time, and flight sims have been a favorite of mine for a long time. My first internet experience was with Air Warrior by Kesmai, free to play on AOL for a while. I didn't know the internet did anything but games when I started playing AirWarrior with my dad, but I could fly, get kills, and playfully insult with the rest of em "You have been shot down by a [7, 8] year old."

Anyway, clan warfare stuck a sense of teamwork in me, but since I often fly without my clanmates, I usually have to make impromptu wingmen (with varied degrees of success). I've tried the FS comms, but English speaking guests and FS members are a rarity in the SoV channel. If you don't mind, I'd like to join you in Teamspeak during my next venture online.

By the way, the top bar of the board is hard to read, it took some looking to find the registration button. The banner looks great, but a layer with an at least 25% opaque blue or dark color would make everything more visible/ledgible.

Salute!

Trouble4u
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Re: Salutations, gentlemen

Unread post by Trouble4u »

S! sephiroth,

You are more than welcome to join us on TS. We've got a couple guys still flying in SoV I just left them there. But anytime you need a wingman just look for us.
Trouble4u

S.L.N
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Unread post by S.L.N »

its great to see you make your way here seph :)
Pirates and myself frequent our ts, greeting visitors with beer and (sometimes) humor!
ve must fight vor the comfy couch

Pirates_Smile

Unread post by Pirates_Smile »

sephiroth wrote: If you don't mind, I'd like to join you in Teamspeak during my next venture online.

Salute!
Sephiroth...I just have one thing to say to you joining us on comms...

*smirks*
Just kidding man...I'd love to have another legible voice on AVG comms with me...the rest of the AVG guys either sound like 5 y.o school girls when a slug is put into their hair at recess...or a bunch of old JEwish men with tuberculosis...I can't win.

I dunno whom you have to ask but as long as you're funny and don't breathe through your mouth all game...its cool with me.

S~ Pirates_Smile
Up there the world is divided into bastards and suckers. Make your choice.

— Derek Robinson.

S.L.N
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Unread post by S.L.N »

Pirates_Smile wrote:
sephiroth wrote: If you don't mind, I'd like to join you in Teamspeak during my next venture online.

Salute!
Sephiroth...I just have one thing to say to you joining us on comms...

*smirks*
Just kidding man...I'd love to have another legible voice on AVG comms with me...the rest of the AVG guys either sound like 5 y.o school girls when a slug is put into their hair at recess...or a bunch of old JEwish men with tuberculosis...I can't win.

I dunno whom you have to ask but as long as you're funny and don't breathe through your mouth all game...its cool with me.

S~ Pirates_Smile
you just need the print screen of KI 43 #81 on fire is all :D
ve must fight vor the comfy couch

Pirates_Smile

S.L.N wrote:
Pirates_Smile wrote:

Salute!
you just need the print screen of KI 43 #81 on fire is all :D
That hurt...I'm not afraid to immolate myself for the amusement of my fellow AVG...especially when they all come to my salvation and rescue.

— Derek Robinson.

Trouble4u
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Unread post by Trouble4u »

This is the most retarded thing I've ever seen! This is why kids shouldn't do drugs!
Trouble4u

Razgriz_37
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Unread post by Razgriz_37 »

LOL :lol:
=AVG=Lt. Colonel Razgriz_37
Group Adjutant, =AVG=
3rd Pursuit HELL'S ANGELS

This moment was brought to you by RAM, Random Access Mind.

Pirates_Smile

S.L.N wrote: you just need the print screen of KI 43 #81 on fire is all :D
This work for ya S.L.N.?

— Derek Robinson.

sephiroth

Unread post by sephiroth »

If that's what KI 43 #81 does to ya, sign me up! It looks like broccoli on steroids mixed with an everclear afterburner. I'm sure that attracts the wenches, Pirate.