For public discussion of Wings~of~War events

Moderators: Tiger, Space

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Re: Basecamping and vulching

Unread post by Tiger »

I would agree that the literature provided for Wings~of~War events needs to change. Some of the rules are now unnecessary, and a better description of the event needs to be written.
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Smokin
Major
Major

Re: Basecamping and vulching

Unread post by Smokin »

Most of us do this for fun or as a stress realiver or what ever and I know how it is to get in from work after driving 400 miles, working for 3 hours on a rig, coming back the same 400 miles, getting on and getting vulched. whne peaple start bitching about it then its a cop out.
I have been vulched a total of 0 times and I've had no issue with attacking planes on the ground in many instances, so my POV on vulching is far from "copping out" but rather a more nuanced position on what is fair and what is not. I agree that people in general need to understand that vulching in of itself is not cheating or bad, but to completely disregard the complaints made in this thread is counter productive to a good sportsmanship and good fun enjoyable experience for all involved. What's a copout is concluding that "tough nuggies" is the answer.