Public Forum. All are welcome

Moderators: Tiger, Space

Trouble4u
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

IL2 Great Battles Flying Circus

Unread post by Trouble4u »

Evening all,
I see it's been 3 years since I last tried to fly. I don't know if any of you all are still around but I wanted to say hi! I just got this new Flying Circus and BATTLE OF BODENPLATTE IL2 Great Battles today and a new stick and headset. email is still [email protected] it would be great to reconnect.
Trouble4u

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Re: IL2 Great Battles Flying Circus

Unread post by Tiger »

S! Trouble!

It's good to hear from you. I hope that you have been doing well since I saw you in Ypsilanti. I have been wondering what everyone is flying these days, so I'm glad that you stopped by. I saw something about this on Steam. I'll have to look into it.

I'm hoping that others will stop by to say hello and tell us what they have been flying lately.
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Zombie
Major
Major

Unread post by Zombie »

What's up guys. I have battle of bloddenplatte. The new il2 is super dope .. I was just on a few minutes ago. I own rise of flight but don't have it installed. Y'all still rocking the AVG tags? I am still lol. Hope to see y'all on sometime. Cheers!!!
When in doubt, kill em' for the meat.

Trouble4u
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Unread post by Trouble4u »

I have a lot of controls to set up still but fortunately you don't need much for flying circus. It's going to take me some time to set up and familiarize myself with WWII planes again. Maybe a week or 2 till I'm ready to try that.

J5 has a FC server set up. It's full real it appears. But I did find FogelGT there last night.
Trouble4u

Big_Fred
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Unread post by Big_Fred »

Hi guys! Still playing nightly. Been doing the IL2 thing. Bodenplatte and Flying Circus. Look me up on steam as Mike-a-Roni or =AVG=Big_Fred in il2.

Stay well,

Fred
Commanding Officer
Adam and Eves

"War without fire is like sausage without mustard".
Henry V.

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Unread post by Tiger »

S! Zombie, Fred,

It's great to hear from you guys! I'm going to have to get Bodenplatte. I grabbed Battle of Stalingrad and Cliffs of Dover. Can we run our own server in Bodenplatte? As you can see, I've updated the site and I still have a few things I want to do with it. But, if we happened to form up again we could convert it for our use.
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Hunter
Major
Major
Loading…

Unread post by Hunter »

Hi all from Newfoundland! Been forever and a day since I posted on here. First of all I really miss you guys! Man I have to say it was the best virtual flying I have ever experienced and it hasn't been the same since. I still fly solo on different games but man would it be nice to reunite! I still carry the =AVG=Hunter #07 on every flight and plane. flying in war thunder a bit. Not the same though, the flight states on some planes are a bugger. a zero should never catch a p51 on a slanted dive and shoot them down lol. eats me alive when this happens! lol. OK Newfie calm down! Ok where was I before that rant lol. Just that nothing has ever competed with the growth, genuine community, Flight formations, Dedicated simmers, and yes Squadrons with communications to each other. You dont see this so much anymore. Well on DCS which is ok but very limited people flying it.

But all my ranting aside. Whos still on IL2? I installed it awhile ago and there was nobody flying in the servers so after a couple weeks I uninstalled it all again.
My go to game is Aces High 2 with the high terrain and texture packs. Great bunch of mates on there to fly with. Awesome comms and dedicated flight simmers. still going strong in the servers with 200- 300 players on different maps.
Well cheers my long time buddys! Lets connect again and hopefully Wing up as the best damn aces in the virtual world. =AVG= Hunter
Well, I walked away from THAT one!
Another Pilot: Yeah... A few more landings like THAT, and you'll be a Japanese ace!