Individuals to receive an early tax rebate check.

Public Forum. All are welcome

Moderators: Tiger, Space

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Individuals to receive an early tax rebate check.

Unread post by Tiger »

The minimum rebate check will be $300 and range up to a maximum of $1,800. The rebate is a refund of the taxes from eliminating the 10% tax bracket. The dollar amounts are determined by an individual's earned income and family size. Unmarried individuals would receive a rebate of up to $600, and married couples a rebate of up to $1,200. Plus, there will be a $300 rebate per child, up to a max of two children.

If we spend that money at Wal-Mart, all the money will go to China. If we spend it on gasoline, it will all go to the Arabs and neither will help the American economy. The way I see it, we need to keep that money here in America, so the only way I can see to keep that money here at home is to buy beer or spend it on prostitution. Those are the only businesses still in the U.S.

:D
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Trouble4u
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Re: Individuals to receive an early tax rebate check.

Unread post by Trouble4u »

OMG! Thats a great idea! Except Momma might not go for the prostitutes so I'll spend the money on beer and bowling!
Trouble4u

Razgriz_37
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Unread post by Razgriz_37 »

That makes so much since, and Prosititution is a bad thing but it keeps money in this country, and well lets say, the strip clubs, i guess its could provide the state money i mean it is popular, men do pay to see necked women, and women don't mind getting in on the funds.
=AVG=Lt. Colonel Razgriz_37
Group Adjutant, =AVG=
3rd Pursuit HELL'S ANGELS

This moment was brought to you by RAM, Random Access Mind.

k43_8mm
Captain
Captain

Unread post by k43_8mm »

~S~
late response here but If yall paid me about $200,000 a year and full medical plus my pension is the same as my salary for life! why I would be willing ta go fifty fifty with ya! those guys in washington got it all figured out to keep their gravey train no matter the party.