Exiting to avoid a death

For public discussion of Wings~of~War events

Moderators: Tiger, Space

Colslaw
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Re: Exiting to avoid a death

Unread post by Colslaw »

The problem with disconnecting on a PK is there is no aircraft loss recorded .. so DO NOT disconnect under any circumstances until you get kicked for a death - it is as simple as that. Waiting for the kick will solve a good number of the issues that come up due to lag ... we have had players killed, get the message that X killed them and yet X and everyone else never see it, nor is it in their logs, but it is in the killed players log .. the killed player sees the message and disconnects. . the others only see the disconnect as the kill never made it to their computer yet.
Lt. Colonel Colslaw
=AVG=

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Re: Exiting to avoid a death

Unread post by Tiger »

Although I have not tested it yet, I believe that you need to hit refly in order to receive the points that you are due from the current sortie if you are shot down and killed, or captured. And, I am referring to receiving the points in the stats module. Not the server itself.

S!~
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler