IL2!!!

Public Forum. All are welcome

Moderators: Tiger, Space

j9viper

IL2!!!

Unread post by j9viper »

Come join Jasta9 on the IL2 servers. We are always looking for new members and we always have a great time.

Remember that's JASTA 9....

did ya hear what I said? It's JASTA 9!!!

Come on down

www.jasta9.com

all rights reserved

Grim_35

Re: IL2!!!

Unread post by Grim_35 »

Wow for a group that spends most of its time kill stealing on sov they sure do,Oh wait on second thought they do act like kill stealers overage kids that look over 18 but act like there 10 they would not be a good fit in a honerable squad so i agree bad move posting on there site :roll:

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Unread post by Tiger »

Jet,

I don't think these guys spend much time on Skies of Valor. They fly mostly full real. And, they are responding to my post on the Jasta 9 forum. Turnabout being fair play, and all.

Besides, these guys are friends of mine, unruly as they may seem. Ask me about the time that I first met Austin when we are on voice comms. It's a great story.
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Grim_35

Unread post by Grim_35 »

Ok it was another J9_Austin then my mistake maybe but i doubt it

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Unread post by Tiger »

S! Jet,

It may very well have been J9_Austin. I can't say for sure because I wasn't there. But, he doesn't care much for servers with external views. He spends his time in Spits vs 109's, and I don't think I ever saw him in SOV. But again, that doesn't mean it wasn't him. One thing I can tell you about Austin is that if he did it, he's not going to deny it.
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

k43_8mm
Captain
Captain

Unread post by k43_8mm »

~S~
well SOV is a kill steal server! You ever notice when about 8 planes jump on 1 lil ole enemy!? I really dont care for flying there but spitz and 109's has certainly become laggy.
many times the enemy plane I started on was takeing away because I chose to zoom back up for anuther attack , truth is you get him on the first pass or he is anyones game.
sometimes I am glad to see a freindly show up! so take it as it is and mabey the next one is yours. have fun! dont sweat the small stuff because its all small stuff.

J9_Austin

Unread post by J9_Austin »

I don't fly in SOV. As a matter of fact, I don't fly in any server thats not 100% FS. If you're seeing a pilot in a sandbox server with my name bet your money it's an imposter. If I ever flew in such a server I would never use my real name.. :P

j9viper

Unread post by j9viper »

jet, since you obviously don't know me, or what I do or where I do it at...your apology will be accepted.

Grim_35

Unread post by Grim_35 »

To bad it will not be given jerk