Public Forum. All are welcome

Moderators: Tiger, Space

Razgriz_37
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Computer and Internet Down

Unread post by Razgriz_37 »

December 7, 2008 13:20 hrs

The computer was unable to boot to the OS, previous problems cause a windows startup repair to do routine a repair check due to windows not starting up right. Durring this routine repair check, power to the computer was out due to a power outtage. This cause the startup to be damaged and not able to boot forcing 37 to reformat; 37 had no other choice.

37 had also learned that the internet was not available, even thought the bill was recently paid and was not due til' the 22 of December, however the ISP disable the internet because automatic billing was not enabled. This means that the ISP can take the money when they want and how much they want; 37 did not wish to do that.

As of today Razgriz_37's status: Stand by

Untill further notice...
=AVG=Lt. Colonel Razgriz_37
Group Adjutant, =AVG=
3rd Pursuit HELL'S ANGELS

This moment was brought to you by RAM, Random Access Mind.

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Re: Computer and Internet Down

Unread post by Tiger »

So Raz, how would you like your very own copy of Windows XP? I have one for you if it will help. I know it won't do any good with your ISP right now, but it would be a great alternative to Vista. Just let me know and it's yours.

S!~
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Razgriz_37
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

ah ah ah, vista stops you right there, the computer recovered with reinstalling vista's setting and previous updates, well still finding my programes haven't even got the game started, I'm now stealing someones wireless internet nearby don't know how long its gonna last it goes in and out must be weak connection or range is too far.
Group Adjutant, =AVG=

SNA2007
Major
Major

Unread post by SNA2007 »

The Raz, the more I learn about you, the more I think you live in a wooden shack in the moutains clutching a shotgun half the time talking about the glorious revolution coming of the hill folk when the evil federal government is overthrown because they don't allow moonshining.
Major SNA2007
Squadron Training Officer
1st Pursuit Squadron, =AVG=

10% of military aviation is knowing what to do, how to do it, and how to do it while flying. 90% is all about learning how to look cool.

A smoking hole in the ground is a small price to pay for a bitchin' maneuver. -Maj Otero, USMC C-130 Pilot

Razgriz_37
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Funny, I'm just a geek with not much resources, and this may surprise you SNA, I have a common interest of your's. :D
Group Adjutant, =AVG=

SNA2007
Major
Major

Unread post by SNA2007 »

You like yoga too?! :o
Major SNA2007

10% of military aviation is knowing what to do, how to do it, and how to do it while flying. 90% is all about learning how to look cool.

A smoking hole in the ground is a small price to pay for a bitchin' maneuver. -Maj Otero, USMC C-130 Pilot

Razgriz_37
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Yoga, never saw that coming, lets just say that my Image likes feet rather than meters :P
Group Adjutant, =AVG=

SNA2007
Major
Major

Unread post by SNA2007 »

Hey...howd you get a picture of my jet?
Major SNA2007

Razgriz_37
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

I do a real good job polishing planes don't I? I love that thing, and you will be flying it soon, lucky you! Its just something about that plane and its shape, I find this fasinating as well as something on a level you may not understand or will you....
Group Adjutant, =AVG=

Razgriz_37
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Good News Gentlemen, I should be up and running by tomorrow. 36GB should be good and clean, to install 1946, I though one thing might had be causing my Low FPS it would be a full hard drive, now I know this doesn't make sense, (how do you have a full hard drive after you reformat it?) Well I backed up the files, remember that External Hard drive, well thats where I restored my files as well as the partition hard drive, so I had two copies of restored files of my original hard drive I was trying to look for files essential to me, but I got frustated, until I found a global way of finding them :oops:, so my hard drive got full real quick, I had to moves some files back to the partition external hard drive to kinda clean up. So yeah should be up by tomorrow.
Group Adjutant, =AVG=