Major
Major

Re: Gentleman, let's talk

Unread post by SNA2007 »

Alright, I just registered. Pipe me aboard chief. :D
Major SNA2007
Squadron Training Officer
1st Pursuit Squadron, =AVG=

10% of military aviation is knowing what to do, how to do it, and how to do it while flying. 90% is all about learning how to look cool.

A smoking hole in the ground is a small price to pay for a bitchin' maneuver. -Maj Otero, USMC C-130 Pilot

14./JG5_CRASH

Unread post by 14./JG5_CRASH »

{FKR}MADCAT wrote:...
Madcat was one of my favorites when I played Mechwarrior. I was CO of the Kell Hounds in MW4 playing the Star League and Orbital Drop League. Ahh the memories. Too bad MS dropped the MW5 project. :cry:
Commanding Officer
14.(Jabo)/JG5 "Faust der Luftflotte"

14./JG5_CRASH

Unread post by 14./JG5_CRASH »

Oh, and gents, you are cleared to register on FS. Check JG27 forum for details. 8-)
Commanding Officer
14.(Jabo)/JG5 "Faust der Luftflotte"

redjoy
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Unread post by redjoy »

First thank you for the offer. We would be honored to wing up and learn from a seasoned squad such as JG27. When we first agreed as a squad to fly Forgotten Skies, we understood that it would be challenging and a steep learning curve as well. Getting thrown to the wolves was part of it and I really don't think that is the issue. Being treated the way we were on the forums was a bit disrespectful. I would think that any allied commander would understand that the AVG is new to Forgotten Skies and will make many mistakes, but they should not accuse us of dicking around.

My beef is...if they are so experienced, then why are we being given orders to fly the p51 like a spit? They should know better. Seems to me there are too many allied commanders giving orders that just dont seem to know what they are doing. I can remember twice they had us climb out in the dir of the axis lines, shaking my head and thinking, "its just a matter of time before we get jumped." Sure enough, tally 2-oclock high! LOL! The other 2 times I have flown and said no to the orders and climbed in a safer dir to get alt. then come back in and did much better. Truthfully, we are being underutilized. If we are such newbs...then give us something easy to do...like cap a base and BnZ! Let us figure out how to get there.

Please dont think I'm venting towards u Crash...I should be saying this to the organizers of the allied side. I was just easier to just walk away because our own server was getting started.

Again, I would be honored to fly with you guys and learn from a group of committed individuals such as yourselves.

Respectfully submitted
Major Redjoy
1st Pursuit Sqn AVG

SNA2007
Major
Major

Unread post by SNA2007 »

Hey red, all the more reason to grab some FW190s and let them fly their P51s like spits. I believe you and I as well as some other AVG have anhilated other players with them on the rare occasions in Skies of Valor when we decide to switch things up and go Axis.
Major SNA2007
Squadron Training Officer
1st Pursuit Squadron, =AVG=

10% of military aviation is knowing what to do, how to do it, and how to do it while flying. 90% is all about learning how to look cool.

A smoking hole in the ground is a small price to pay for a bitchin' maneuver. -Maj Otero, USMC C-130 Pilot

Dougalachi
Major
Major

Unread post by Dougalachi »

I tried to register on the JG27 forums, but it told me I'd have to wait until and admin OK'd the request. Also, I put in for joining the axis bunker, no word yet on whether i am in it or not :? :/. Could use some help here!
Major Dougalachi
Retired Commanding Officer
11th Bomb Squadron, =AVG=

Aerial bombs are like children; when you really love them, you have to let them go far, and hope they don't come back to you ;)

Razgriz_37
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Unread post by Razgriz_37 »

~S~!
All I can say is we got to be patient, i did the same thing. Today I just got my account activated on the JG27 website however, for forgottenskies we may have to reregister in the forums. The pilots the did not fly yesterday including me were not in the Active pilot roster for =AVG= but we should be ready tomorrow.
=AVG=Lt. Colonel Razgriz_37
Group Adjutant, =AVG=
3rd Pursuit HELL'S ANGELS

This moment was brought to you by RAM, Random Access Mind.

Space
Colonel
Colonel

Unread post by Space »

ok guys, found the problem. gotta go to http://www.forgottenskies.com/Forgotten ... .mvc/Index and register there also to be an active pilot, aside from the forums and bunkers. Same but different. I am active now, but side not shown.
Colonel SpaceGnome
Commanding Officer, =AVG=

Support you right to arm Bears.

The art of war is of vital importance to the State. --Sun Tzu