Gentleman, let's talk

Public Forum. All are welcome

Moderators: Tiger, Space

14./JG5_CRASH

Re: Gentleman, let's talk

Unread post by 14./JG5_CRASH »

Aye aye Sir! Image

BTW gents, even though Axis were outnumbered 38 to 54 we still beat the Allies by 102 points. Looking forward to bringing you in. 8-)
Commanding Officer
14.(Jabo)/JG5 "Faust der Luftflotte"

k43_8mm
Captain
Captain

Unread post by k43_8mm »

~S~
allthouge we wasnt getting the job done, many others wasnt as well and under attack I saw many high allieds that simply wouldnt attack! that should have.
I died several times trying to save a team mate no matter the squad and I like doing that!
I probably the absolute worst pilot for =AVG= because I go for the kill and cant find a teamy afterwards :roll:
I think its k-heimers or toatle lack of brain power.
at any rate that first loui better stand down! SNA means it! :lol: I thought those wings wuz silver! but then wut do i know.

14./JG5_CRASH

So... has a decision been made? JG27 is anticipating the news!
Commanding Officer

SNA2007
Major
Major

Unread post by SNA2007 »

<S>

Doesn't seem like it. Go ahead and post your squads website here for me so I and other members can communicate with you on your forums as well. A decision may be made that as a squad we may choose not too, but may allow individuals that wish to continue to be like our exchange pilots. They will be yours in terms of FS and will represent your squad. They will remain AVG, but will wear your uniform so to speak in FS. I think that may be one way to resolve the "bad taste" that was left with AVG after our dismissal. It will allow those who want blood to get it and train with you while maintaining our stance that we will not directly support a group that was unfair in its treatment and handling of our squad.

But back to the point, a decision has not been made one way or the other. I believe Tiger is mulling it over deciding whether we want to enter as a group, do it the way I suggested, or not at all. If not at all, then the offer is greatly appreciated but all members of the squad will have to decline the request. Expect a formal response soon from our CO.

SNA2007

Squadron Training Officer
Major SNA2007
Squadron Training Officer
1st Pursuit Squadron, =AVG=

10% of military aviation is knowing what to do, how to do it, and how to do it while flying. 90% is all about learning how to look cool.

A smoking hole in the ground is a small price to pay for a bitchin' maneuver. -Maj Otero, USMC C-130 Pilot

14./JG5_CRASH

http://www.virtualjg27.com is our site. Feel free to join our forums.

The issue of flying with JG27 in JG27 uniforms has not been broached nor discussed. I'll toss the idea out there and see what they think.
Commanding Officer

Warren
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Unread post by Warren »

Salute Crash, sorry Im draggin ass. One last big push to finish the Wings~of~War campaign kept me from looking for you last night. 8-)

=AVG= will participate with your organization in Forgotten Skies, we are humbled by your generous offer.

All active =AVG= pilots that intend to continue flying FS are to report to your forum immediately.

We are a flexible group.... so whatever needs done, no problem. We are putty in your mannly hands. :?
There went out another horse that was red
Power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth

Python
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Unread post by Python »

Salute

Anyone know the answer to the spam question it stumped me lol
Salute
Python

In ancient times skilful warriors first made themselves invincible,
and then watched for vulnerability in their opponents." Sun-Tzu

14./JG5_CRASH

We'll add you and any other =AVG= to our FS forums, and I'll push forward with getting you admitted to the Axis.
Commanding Officer

Warren
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Unread post by Warren »

oleg :roll: lololollo
There went out another horse that was red
Power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth

{FKR}MADCAT

Unread post by {FKR}MADCAT »

I can see that these are issues that don't involve me,(they are in public however) but I would Love to see some good training being conducted. You AVG are lucky, I would take the offer in a heartbeat. good luck