REGISTRY COLOUR SCHEME

Public Forum. All are welcome

Moderators: Tiger, Space

RCAF_FB_Orville

REGISTRY COLOUR SCHEME

Unread post by RCAF_FB_Orville »

~S~ All, and greetings, glad to be aboard! :) Just a small suggestion that the colour scheme be changed on parts of the registry procedure pages, as I was seeing white lettering on a light yellow background. Very difficult to distinguish what I was typing, as it effectively makes the lettering almost invisible! A very small matter though, on what is a very well designed page, and congratulations on that. Also I am pretty new to posting on forums etc, so please bear with me if I make a mistake regarding where to put posts, protocol etc ;) Look forward to flying with you guys soon and all the best!

Regards, RCAF_FB_Orville

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Re: REGISTRY COLOUR SCHEME

Unread post by Tiger »

S!~ Orville,

I apologize that it took me a while to respond to your post. First, let me say thank you for your interest in the Wings~of~War: Manchuria 1945 Campaign. We're glad to have you with us. Second, let me address your concerns. We have suspended registration for the campaign. You do not need to register in order to fly (we had pilot regsitration, but it became rather cumbersome, so we abandoned it). The page that you are referring to is our membership application page. And, the field background is not yellow. It's actually grey. My best guess is that you use Google toolbar, and that is why you see the field in yellow.

I hope this helps.
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler