Hello from the AB1!

Public Forum. All are welcome

Moderators: Tiger, Space

AB1 CamelJock

Hello from the AB1!

Unread post by AB1 CamelJock »

We are rapidly expanding in ROF, and are looking for affiliate squads to fly with us. That would include our resources of T3 practice server and TS3 coms. I know there are many members here who are familiar with me from RB3D. I used to be CO of AB1, but now have transferred to TO, and RO, and that is my main job for the squad now. We are currently experimenting with affiliations with other startup squads in ROF, to give us numbers and strength in tournaments. We have participated in several ROF tournaments so far, and we do quite well, but we need more! Please pm me, or contact me at [email protected] so we can get together and discuss this. I think trouble would be interested!

AB1 CamelJock RO/TO

http://aerialbattalion.com/forum/index.php

AB1 CamelJock

Re: Hello from the AB1!

Really hope you guys will consider this. We already have an alliance with 1PL, a large polish squad, and with SPA124, a renewed alliance from RB3D days. We already can spot a team of 30+ members in a tournament. We want to grow further, however, and believe AVG could help play a part in this, and it would benefit both our squads. Me and Screwball have already resurrected the beaver bombers, and it's a blast! Come fly with us!

Trouble4u
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Unread post by Trouble4u »

Hi CJ,

We've got some guys tinkering with RoF but as far as I know we have no real presence in the game. So as far as an affiliation that wouldn't be any thing we're prepared to do. But yeah, it would fun to fly with and against you guys when ever any of happen to be there.

Usually when I fly RoF I'll look for Fogel and other GTs , Austin and other J9 and the Wing Walkers and really anyone I remember from RB.

My favorite plane there is is the Pfalz DIII but for some strange reason I can't get a centered cockpit view in it. for that reason I haven't been playing it too often, also I've been really sick the past month so I haven't played much of anything.
Trouble4u

AB1 CamelJock

Just wondering, in your ROF setting control panel, in Camera, do you have the Cockpit Speed dropdown set to snap mode, and below, the Cockpit view: default mode set to centered snap view? Also, trackir is a must.....

Trouble4u
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Yes sir, its the strangest thing. It only happens in pfalz DIII. I do use Trackir and when I fly that plane I need to move over to the right about 8 inches or so. I'll probably be there flying for a bit after GS tonight.
Trouble4u

AB1 CamelJock

Sorry, was away for a few days on vacation. The new patch changed all the settings for joystick, keyboard, and response curves. How are you doing with that? If it messed things up for you , like it did for me, I can tell you how to repair it. Providing you made previous profile settings under the older ROF patch. If everything is okay, then your pfalz problem may be resolved as well. Not sure if you'll be online in ROF tonight, but I'm online for a bit.

CJ

AB1 CamelJock

Trouble, you should contact Phule/Screwball, and us 3 could go bomb a storm together! I've got the RE8 now, it's a handful, but fun as hell!
My server is your server!

Trouble4u
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

That would be fun, I tryed to tempt him the othert night but some one was knocking on his door.

I noticed with the new patch the other night my problem with my views is on most every plane, so I have some work to do.
Trouble4u

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Unread post by Tiger »

Thanks for stopping in. I'll be sure to look you up when I'm flying RoF.

S!~
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler