Public Forum. All are welcome

Moderators: Tiger, Space

Hunter
Major
Major
Loading…

My company

Unread post by Hunter »

Virtual To Reality.inc is up and running!
It was along time in the making and lots of funds but our company is licensed and incorporated!
we have our first two clients next week to build for! awesome! Also I have four weeks of college left then internship for 300 hours, after that skies the limit.
http://www.virtualtoreality3d.com/
Well, I walked away from THAT one!
Another Pilot: Yeah... A few more landings like THAT, and you'll be a Japanese ace!

Redhornet

Re: My company

Unread post by Redhornet »

That is pretty cool stuff. Do you use the liquid to solid type of proto-typing as well, like what is used in Formula 1?
The Uber Target

Trouble4u
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Unread post by Trouble4u »

Congrats! It's a lot of hard work being your own boss but it has its rewards too. Like never getting a vacation, paying 100% of your medical costs, chasing dead beats for the money they owe you.

But then you do get to build the most amazing computer and write it off on your taxes :mrgreen:

(at least here in the USA)
Trouble4u

Hunter
Major
Major
Loading…

Unread post by Hunter »

Well good thinking but our medical is free, the clients pay up front and I can access the printer from anywhere in the world to give it a printing job tru it's server and make it work while I sit on a beach playing AVG ON RAZ'S WIRELESS CONNECTION LOL. cheers mate. Hows that for a good one.
Another Pilot: Yeah... A few more landings like THAT, and you'll be a Japanese ace!

Hunter
Major
Major
Loading…

Unread post by Hunter »

Redhornet wrote:That is pretty cool stuff. Do you use the liquid to solid type of proto-typing as well, like what is used in Formula 1?
The printer uses a ABS resin that builds layer after layer and solidifies each one as it builds.