Bad stuttering

For public discussion of Wings~of~War events

Moderators: Tiger, Space

RCAF_FB_Blood

Bad stuttering

Unread post by RCAF_FB_Blood »

Ok gents this is what I did to get rid of the 1920's movie show in this map. Go in and turn off all the process's that you do not need. Turn down your resolution as well. Boils down to, if you don't need it to run your game and coms and windows opperating system turn it off. I did this and have no problems at all with stutters and such. This map is extremely graphics intensive and will eat your ram up in a hurry. ~S~ Gentelmen I hope this may help you guys that are having problems Blood out

Colslaw
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Re: Bad stuttering

Unread post by Colslaw »

The only bad stuttering I had was last night when you guys dropped SC2000s on London .. I had a few minutes of my 60fps dropping to single digit for a few seconds and then back to 60. . this lasted for a couple of minutes and then I got kicked. ..

The easiest way to prevent it is to not drop any further 2000s on London :-)
Lt. Colonel Colslaw
=AVG=

RCAF_FB_Blood

Re: Bad stuttering

Unread post by RCAF_FB_Blood »

LOl yoke, I done snuck in again last map and bombed londen and got 325 points in ground target kills with no stuttering. Hehe I managed to cripple the radar on one side of the map and gives me a free ride to London when i want it lol :) :twisted:

Thats the reason some of the RCAF not been flying, they are having hell with this map is all. Possably older systems of not anough ram or graphics power is my guess.