Kicked by server

For public discussion of Wings~of~War events

Moderators: Tiger, Space

JV69_Devau

Kicked by server

Unread post by JV69_Devau »

Hello all, and sorry for my english (ordinary my language is french, i'm belgian).
I triyng to join the server with the right mods but i can't enter (i receive the message: kicked by server). What can i do for rejoin the campagne... ? Thanks

JV69_Devau

Re: Kicked by server

Unread post by JV69_Devau »

Sorry all, i have just read the rules and i see (end of page) that i must incorporate the blue or red team... sorry for the precedent post.

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Unread post by Tiger »

S!~ Sir,

No problem. Please feel free to get registered as we will be switching sides and flying the campaign again beginning this Friday night.
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Shadows

Unread post by Shadows »

HI i didnt want make a new topic so i just posted it here.
The problem i have is i registered to play on your sever x2 (not sure if it was done correctly the first time) 1 under just shadows and other under _AUS_Shadows, i did receive a email saying i was registered.So i enabled the right mods enter entered the sever and i still get kick from the server i was wondering could someone show me were i went wrong would be much appreciated for any help. :D
and sorry for any inconvenience :oops: .
Cheers Shadows

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Unread post by Tiger »

Shadows wrote:HI i didnt want make a new topic so i just posted it here.
The problem i have is i registered to play on your sever x2 (not sure if it was done correctly the first time) 1 under just shadows and other under _AUS_Shadows, i did receive a email saying i was registered.So i enabled the right mods enter entered the sever and i still get kick from the server i was wondering could someone show me were i went wrong would be much appreciated for any help. :D
and sorry for any inconvenience :oops: .
Cheers Shadows
S!~ SIr,

Thank you for posting. I realized that I goofed and did not get registrations added after 23:00 Eastern yesterday. I am going to attempt to add them on the fly in about an hour, at the next map change. I will also be e-mailing everyone about this very subject shortly.
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler