Next Campaign

For public discussion of Wings~of~War events

Moderators: Tiger, Space

J9_Hammer

Next Campaign

Unread post by J9_Hammer »

Which RCAF pilot offered to have their squad quit the campaign? I say take them up on it. Every day I go in the server its some new bullshit from these lowlifes. Im not asking for new rules or anybody explaining that its "war". Im also not threatening to quit,I dont need to be friends to play against someone although it would be nice. I just dont get why anyone would behave like this when they are WINNING, winning huge actually.

J9_Austin

Re: Next Campaign

Unread post by J9_Austin »

Redhornet

Unread post by Redhornet »

What is it the RCAF is doing that is so offensive? I'm asking seriously, I haven't been in the campaigns at all.
The Uber Target

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Unread post by Tiger »

S!~ Hammer,

The whole idea is to get inside your head. And, when you post like you have above, they know it's working.
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

S.L.N
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Unread post by S.L.N »

hungry hungry hippos!
ve must fight vor the comfy couch

J9_Hammer

Redhornet wrote:What is it the RCAF is doing that is so offensive? I'm asking seriously, I haven't been in the campaigns at all.
Landing off the map to avoid the deathkick,waiting out kills, one guy bailed and switched planes when he realized he couldnt catch me in a p38,rearming in the field just over the lines(not at a base),flying off the edge of the map behind the hills to avoid detection.

RCAF_FB_BigCat

Unread post by RCAF_FB_BigCat »

~S~ All

First thing landing off the map wouldnt save you from a death kick if you are not over your ememy lines. Second re-arming is aloowed in this game at one airfeild on each side. You are able to do it also. And as far as going around the map I have followed the allied team off the map many times. As far as being lowlives. You dont know me or my squad mates, you dont have to be our friend and I would appreciate the name calling to stop.

RCAF_FB_BigCat

J9_Hammer

How bout you quit posting bullshit excuses and tell your guys to fly right

RCAF_FB_BigCat

Unread post by RCAF_FB_BigCat »

~s~ All

Again with the swearing...tisk...tisk...tisk. Ill do this for you. Next time I see you in the air ill let you shoot me down. That way maybe you will not be so angry. Now is that what you want. To make it easier for you. Im not getting your point as far as telling my squad to fly right. Is flying right meaning giving you an edge on us? We will do that if you you need that. How about getting your guys to come in as a squad and have a plan instead of blaming some one else for you not being prepared Hammer.

RCAF_FB_BigCat

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Unread post by Tiger »

Alright kids, fight nice. I've never had to lock a thread before. Let's not make this the first.

S!~
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler