Next Campaign

For public discussion of Wings~of~War events

Moderators: Tiger, Space

Colslaw
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Re: Next Campaign

Unread post by Colslaw »

By flyng right he means that when you crash you should hit refly .. don't try to wait for the map to roll or the guy gets killed so you don't have to give him the kill credit.

By flying right he means to not disconnect as soon as you get PKed so the server doesn't register the points for the victor.

Both of the above have been done in the last couple of days by more than one player
Lt. Colonel Colslaw
=AVG=

J9_Hammer

Unread post by J9_Hammer »

my point about flying right is to respect your opponent not "giving me an edge" or "letting me shoot you down". How can you claim to come in as a squad with a plan when several of your pilots cheat? Is cheating your plan? If I see 5 guys cheat to win I gotta figure its part of the way RCAF operates. Blood asked me to point out the offending pilot(s) but its all of you if you condone it and call me a whiner when I ask what the heck is going on. I know there is no rule against sitting in a crashed plane waiting for the map to change but its a pretty crappy way to treat your opponent.

I dont swear at someone for defeating me, I swear when I get screwed

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Unread post by Tiger »

S!~ Gents,

If we're going to accuse each other of cheating I am going to ask that you contact me privately about the incident and I will address it. I do not want the event reduced to a pissing match in the server or on the forum. If experience has taught me anything about online events it is that the other pilots who are enjoying the tournament do not need to be involved in these discussions. It only serves to divide the community as each participant chooses a side.
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler