For public discussion of Wings~of~War events

Moderators: Tiger, Space

Zombie
Major
Major

Unread post by Zombie »

Hey FYI yesterday and today the game is not giving credit for kills....... Boompy too! Maybe something is up?
When in doubt, kill em' for the meat.

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Re: points

Unread post by Tiger »

Yesterday I shot down a P-38 and got 200 points. I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to tell me.
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

RCAF_FB_Blood

Unread post by RCAF_FB_Blood »

I have had the same problem but they are showing up in my total kills in my profile. I have killed 2 ju-88's and derring once when he was in a fighter. They counted on my total of aircraft kills but i didn't recieve the points. So I am not sure whats going on there. So its happeneing on both sides gents.

Zombie
Major
Major

Unread post by Zombie »

Not gettin points for kills, in game or web stats.
When in doubt, kill em' for the meat.

S.L.N
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Unread post by S.L.N »

I sawed a p38 into multiple pieces with a 30mm and didnt get credit for it. Seems to be coming up, is there any one variable that comes up? For instance my kill that I didnt get points for was had been hit prior by aaa.
ve must fight vor the comfy couch

Colslaw
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Unread post by Colslaw »

I know in SoV that if you get a kill message, but AAA hits the target after you have done so, then you get credit but no points.

In this round I have at least one Spitfire that I destroyed that I have neither credit, nor points for. I just take it as 'unconfirmed/probable' since everyone is experiencing it and we all are doing far better than in our first campaigns where an air to air victory was relatively rare
Lt. Colonel Colslaw
=AVG=

Boompy

Unread post by Boompy »

Having the same issue as zombie. Started yesterday and continuing into today that i have not received points for any kills in the air. I am getting points for ground targets destroyed though.
Do not ask me what a Boompy is because i don't know either.

RCAF_FB_Corsair

Unread post by RCAF_FB_Corsair »

~S~ All

This is my first post on your site, so I'll get to the point. I also have not been credited with at least one kill. I know I don't have many aircraft kills, but each one should count. I had 2 that were hit by rockets while on the ground, and one actual air kill (a JU-87). None had been hit by AAA during or after my attacks. However, I only received credit for 2. Guess I should be happy about that (LOL). Any way, it is kind of annoying. Well, that's my 2-cents worth. Thanks for the ear.

RCAF_FB_Corsair.... Out