S!~and thanks

For public discussion of Wings~of~War events

Moderators: Tiger, Space

J9_Austin

S!~and thanks

Unread post by J9_Austin »

Hammer and I would like to say thanks to everyone involved with the Wings-of-War event.
It was fun to fly with old friends and meet new ones. Hope to see you all for the 2nd half, until then;
S!~to you all and good hunting
AP

RAF_DesertDemon

Re: S!~and thanks

Unread post by RAF_DesertDemon »

I too would like to express my thanks for the wonderful time I had on the Wings of War campaign. Being my first, it was a definite eye-opening experience, and made me want to improve my skills in closed cockpit combat. I am looking forward to the redoux, and the next campaign you guys come up with.

Tiger, I know you guys were dealing with server issues, but I just wanted to say good job. And thanks for your help with my connection issues...I had no further problems connecting throughout the entire campaign. I appreciate all of your help.

Salute to all of the AVG pilots. It was an honor to fly with you all.

Bytefyter (aka RAF_DesertDemon)

Max Galland

Unread post by Max Galland »

S!

Austin you and Hammer have changed quite a bit since the last I saw you. I will need a little help to figure out who is who?

S!

Max

J9_Austin

Unread post by J9_Austin »

S!~Max, and good to see you are still around you old kilt wearin, pipe blowin, deer huntin, smokey smellin, head shavin, fire lovin, chili eatin, alter cocker, nach a mool 8-) I hope all is well.

Max writes:
Austin you and Hammer have changed quite a bit since the last I saw you. I will need a little help to figure out who is who?
Oy Gevalt ! That should be easy for you, to tell Hammer and I apart. It really hits me in the kishka that you've forgotten my punim. So, I'll make it easy for you. I'm the jew. :o

Hope all is well
S!~and good hunting
AP

P.S. Hows that nudnik BackDraft?

Max Galland

Unread post by Max Galland »

Yeah, I am still here. Well, actually I am just now trying to get back. Are you still in Chattanooga? How have you and your lovely bride been?

I haven't talked to Backdraft for a while. I lost his number and email so I don't have any way to find him.

S!

Max