???

For public discussion of Wings~of~War events

Moderators: Tiger, Space

[URU]Panzer

???

Unread post by [URU]Panzer »

Sorry for my bad english.

Is very difficult find ground targets :shock:
[URU] Pilots find many targets in (I 8 and I 7).
We kill some blue artillery 4 or 5 and some vehicles + 1 ship, all are ok in the front markers J8,

Later we kill 5 or 6 tanks Panzer IV
And 2 Panzer "Tiges" maybe i dont know...
All tanks are close to the beach (I 8)
But the next mission report only show 2 tanks killed. :?:
Or a PzVA Unit = more than 1 tank ?
We fly and fly again serching for kill all ground targets in (I8 and I7), and search again.
But we dont see blue targets.
Next report Blue side go to avance to the sea :cry:

How can we move the front marker for the red side ?
Any suggestions Please

RAF_Loke

Re: ???

Unread post by RAF_Loke »

S!

What I'm missing (as a bomber pilot) is actual bombing targets, like industrial areas, train-stations, airfields and ect.
From high altitude it's impossible to see anything down there.

This is not a complaint, more as info to the mission builders.
ImageImage

Colslaw
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Unread post by Colslaw »

That is also the blue experience. ie: lack of targets ... columns, trains, factories, ships, ,, all are fun to go after, but there is ntohing to attack beyond static aircraft on the fields now.
Lt. Colonel Colslaw
=AVG=

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Unread post by Tiger »

S!~ Panzer,

I apologize if there are not enough targets. It would seem that your English is better than my map making. ;)
[URU]Panzer wrote:Or a PzVA Unit = more than 1 tank ?
A PzVA Unit is more than one tank.
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

[URU]AkeR

Unread post by [URU]AkeR »

S! Tiger.

First of all. THANKS A LOT FOR THE CAMPAIGN AND FOR HAVING US IN IT!!!!

Now a small suggestion, only a point of view, not a critic.

Maybe it will be good to have really tough aaa covering the bases, something that would make base attacking almost suicide.
You know when you were waiting all day to get home and make your first flight in the campaign, you choose your plane and your target, hit fly, and.....you get strafed on base.. 15 min more!!!

The 15 min out seems great to me, so you are encouraged to fly carefully. But when int happens before you take off is not so fun.

RAF_Loke

Unread post by RAF_Loke »

Yup agree with [URU]AkeR.
I have 2 hours to fly in, and now used 1 just to sit on ground because the bases is covered with enemy planes. I have no chance at all to get airborne and fly. It might be fun for those who can fly and shoot the crap out of us on the ground, but it sure ain't for us who is grounded.

Maybe the channel map with multiple airbases would have been better, in that way no one would be able to cover all bases and we could actually have a real match.

Cheers
ImageImage

RAF_Provost

Unread post by RAF_Provost »

S! =AVG=,

My experience in this comp has also been one of a few seconds in game before being kicked for 15mins with a potential of playing patience for an hour to have the priviledge of flying for a minute or so. If base camping is to be tolerated then why not allow respawning if killed on the ground at home base?

With the settings as they are I will find better things to occupy my evening than stare at a clock on the wall!

Apart from the above, thanks for a great effort and for having me!

S!

RAF_Provost
OC Stallion Wing
RAF662.com

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Unread post by Tiger »

S!~ Sirs,

I apologize because your experiences have been less than what I had hoped for. The campaigns are fought with very few rules as this is the nature of war. However, one might ask if the attacks on the ground should have been perpetrated in the first place, as this is just a game for the enjoyment of all.
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Colslaw
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Unread post by Colslaw »

It is also no fun for blue to be flying the map for an hour with no targets in the air or on the ground ... after nothing appears the inclination is to head to an enemy base to await the arrival of something.

It is agreed that the vulching when there are few in is no fun for those who have waited to get in - especially with a 15 minute wait to get in. With this in mind I will cease my attacking of spawning players - landing ones are still fair game though - and let them get away from the field before the fun begins
Lt. Colonel Colslaw
=AVG=