Lt. Colonel

Re: Wings~of~War: Normandy 1944 Open Server

Unread post by Trouble4u »

it kicks you when you are dead or captured
Trouble4u

I/JG1_Joker

Unread post by I/JG1_Joker »

Hello. I noticed that the stats do not work good. Do not show how much pilot was killed or bailed...
What's wrong?

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Unread post by Tiger »

I/JG1_Joker wrote:Hello. I noticed that the stats do not work good. Do not show how much pilot was killed or bailed...
What's wrong?
S!~ Joker,

When a pilot is killed or captured he is kicked from the server, so the server can't record a death or capture. Other than that, I believe the stats are working fine.
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

I/JG1_Joker

Unread post by I/JG1_Joker »

Ok i understand ;) thx

AKA_Jericho

Unread post by AKA_Jericho »

S.L.N wrote:would it be possible to run hsfx 4.1 rather than up?
in my expierence hsfx runs alot smoother, aka less kicks
After flying UP2.01 for the first time in this campaign I have to totaly agree with SNL .

The Fa aka campaign uses 4.1 with many of AKA_scorps ,ship and troop movements plane transfer /options ..in as much to say is that it can handle a lot more than Up402 and be more stable.
getting the kick eveytime a rear gunner shoots or there are more than 2 in dogfight is real fustrating especialy after spending time and energey forcing a positon just to be kicked or watch a victim disapear at the kill shot, does not show the accuracy of the combat or the score for those that care about that part of it.
The only issue that i know of with 4.01 is the loading screen appearing usualy about and 1 -1.5 hours into the mission but this can be solved by just exiting and comming back in any time during the first hour flight.
Then again these are only 3 hour missions generated manualy before the commencment of the next mission..here lies the major difference in the way the war is produced.

all in all i had fun when i could stay in and iam looking forward to the next one ,well done AVG on another great addictive campaign.

S! J

[RS]Senyu

Unread post by [RS]Senyu »

S! AVG on a great campaign.

One thing that we noticed is that a lot of pilots were being kicked at random. I know you addressed this when it first started and restarted the campaign. But during this last week we had numerous pilots kicked when they got on someone's six or soon after downing someone. This is the only thing I see that needs addressed, other than that great fun.
We hope these go on for a long time, these are far more fun than the USL season.

[RS]Senyu
[RS]Senyu
Commanding Officer
Rogue-Saints

Practicing today makes for winning tomorrow
(-Samurai maxim-)