New custom build

Public Forum. All are welcome

Moderators: Tiger, Space

Grim_35

Re: New custom build

Unread post by Grim_35 »

that version of windows is the full version ? i had to buy it 2 months ago and the basic edition was $300 the upgrades where that price better check to be sure

Decker
Major
Major

Unread post by Decker »

It is the correct price. my wife works for a software company so they get great discounts on all that stuff. Yes here at Best Buy it is sold for twice as much. It is windows7 ultimate. He builds this stuff for a living and offered to help me save some money and build a killer gaming setup wich I believe it will be. Here is the link. If you read, this if for people who are building new pc's. It is not a retail product.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... nt-_-text-_-

Sometimes it is absolutely necessary to kill a fly with a sledgehammer.

Grim_35

Unread post by Grim_35 »

aaahhh i see gratz on the pc

Decker
Major
Major

Unread post by Decker »

Parts are all in! tomorrow it will get built and I will start downloading and installing everything yet again. But this time it is all custom built for gaming. The CPU cooling setup is massive!!! about 8x8x8 with two fans and two sets of cooling fins. Never seen a cooler that big so far. This custom Build is gonna rock. Wish I had 3 monitors to take advantage of what the graphics card has available. It is capable of running 3 monitors to creat a wrap around effect. :mrgreen:

Decker
Major
Major

Unread post by Decker »

My computer is being assembled today. I should have it back this afternoon and will start installing all my games etc so I may make it for practice but I will give it a hell of a try. Just depends on when I get it back and how fast I get all my downloads etc installed. I will be sure to get teamspeak up first so I can let you guys know how I am coming along with my installs. I CAN"T WAIT!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Decker
Major
Major

Unread post by Decker »

Thanks to the expertise of Warren my new pc is up and running. This thing is sweet! :mrgreen:
I am in the process of redownloading all the IL-2 stuff But I am not sure where to get the 4.09 download. Can someone please give me a hand with a link to it. Thanks. This new system has so many bells and wistles it will be a while before i get all of them figured out. But with a little help here and there I should be back in the skies in no time.

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Unread post by Tiger »

Decker wrote:I am in the process of redownloading all the IL-2 stuff But I am not sure where to get the 4.09 download. Can someone please give me a hand with a link to it. Thanks.
Here you go, Decker; http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=10276
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Decker
Major
Major

Unread post by Decker »

Thank you sir. Downloading it now. Can someone get with me tonight and walk with me through istalling all my stuff for IL-2? I want to make sure I do it right the first time and make sure I have downloaded all the correct stuff . Thanks. This new system of mine rocks! :mrgreen:

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Unread post by Tiger »

What time would you like to get together to do the installation? I can be available.
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Decker
Major
Major

Unread post by Decker »

9 CST? I may be on before that but that is a safe time for me.