Public Forum. All are welcome

Moderators: Tiger, Space

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

HOW LONG DO WE HAVE?

Unread post by Tiger »

This is the most interesting thing I've read in a long time. The sad thing about it, you can see it coming. I have always heard about this democracy countdown. It is interesting to see it in print. God help us, not that we deserve it.

How Long Do We Have?

About the time our original thirteen states adopted their new constitution in 1787, Alexander Tyler, a Scottish history professor at the University of Edinburgh, had this to say about the fall of the Athenian Republic some 2,000 years earlier:

"A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government."

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury."

"From that moment on, the majority always vote for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy, which is always followed by a dictatorship."

"The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the beginning of history, has been about 200 years"

"During those 200 years, those nations always progressed through the following sequence:

1. from bondage to spiritual faith;

2. from spiritual faith to great courage;

3. from courage to liberty;

4. from liberty to abundance;

5. from abundance to complacency;

6. from complacency to apathy;

7. from apathy to dependence;

8. from dependence back into bondage"

Professor Joseph Olson of Hemline University School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota, points out some interesting facts concerning the 2000 Presidential election: Number of States won by:

Democrats: 19 Republicans: 29

Square miles of land won by: Democrats: 580,000 Republicans: 2,427,000

Population of counties won by: Democrats: 127 million Republicans: 143 million

Murder rate per 100,000 residents in counties won by: Democrats: 13.2 Republicans: 2.1

Professor Olson adds: "In aggregate, the map of the territory Republican won was mostly the land owned by the taxpaying citizens of this great country. Democrat territory mostly encompassed those citizens living in government-owned tenements and living off various forms of government welfare..." Olson believes the United States is now somewhere between the "complacency and apathy" phase of Professor Tyler's definition of democracy, with some forty percent of the nation's population already having reached the "governmental dependency" phase.

If Congress grants amnesty and citizenship to twenty million criminal invaders called illegal's and they vote, then we can say goodbye to the USA in fewer than five years.
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Hangman

Re: HOW LONG DO WE HAVE?

Unread post by Hangman »

I belive the country is much more concertive then libral, the librial news media only covers the north east belt way once you go over what they call " fly over " country its a whole diffrent world, After the Katrina disater which was the result of many years of Democrat running amuk in Lousiana and New Orleans a Republican concertive runs and wins the govnors seat after the new media's relentlss attacks and bush bashin.

Sadly this year election you dont have a concertive running, the moderates and librals changed sides in New Hapmshire and pushed Mc cain ahead of Rommnie. Now Rommnie wasnt a true concertive eaither but he was far more then MCcain is, With MCcain on the side of cap and trade, illgeal amisty global warmin , taxing big bussness windfall profit taxes unversial health care a shaky policy on drilling for ower own oil i cant sometimes tell the diffrence between obama and MCcain.

MCcain supports say 1 well its better the obama, is it? obama wants all MCcain wants to have 2 MCcain is good on the war and security, half that is true, yes he is good on the war, but security? have you noticed our border and immgration laws? here is a word for you " sanctuary
cities " how about licences for illegal alieans? most is the states fault but MCcain will not imporve this at all and 3 MCcain will make shure we get better judges....even if MCcain does follow through this with the Democrates getting the projected majority in both house and senate anything MCcain sends to congress will get thrown back. Presidents mesure there legacy by how much they got done while in office, when congress starts sending his sugestons for judges back to the white house you will see the maverick john mccain come out and reach across the isle and compromise.

There is hope, just like 4 years of carter gave us regan 4 years of eaither obama or mccain will give us the next regan, the country will be ready to give the incumbant a 50 state land slide loss IF a republican concertive runs on concertive priciples, idea's and articulates them to the american people. i think i know who will be our next regan and ill give you a hint.........Lousiana . my guess for VP? think ......Alaska :D

M4sherman

Unread post by M4sherman »

giving the U.S 5 years is a stretch. simply because America has minimal exports and high imports and are politicians dont want to do whats right for the country as a hole just what will get him re-elected. then you have the mess they call well-fare. I have worked at the government payed housing and will bet 90% of people living there where perfectly capable of hard labor but where to lazy to do so.

Take my advice and start collecting firearms

k43_8mm
Captain
Captain

Unread post by k43_8mm »

~S~
I think very soon the U.S.A. will be 1000 times worse than what Bosnia was when the serbs tried to get rid of muslims in their country.
Barack hussain Obama most likely will spark it as most know he allready embezled 15,000,000 of tax payers money and give it to the Louis Farakhan camp which is Islam and an anti white activist.
This terrable carnage will happen as crops fail and jobs are none exsistant and hord's of starveing people pour from intercities in serch of food, and the mexican government will be protecting their border's with machine guns.
OK OK enuff! time for a nap :roll:
PS write my name in for president! my platform is flat tax of 3 cents on every buck earned and nothing comes out of your check! and best of all the polititrion keeps his day job no salary,no heathcare and only pension is one he paid for.
only one senator or rep from each state period! small government,small tax's, put out your own fire's, hang your own criminal,and dont build on a flood plane.
Charles Roberts for President 2008!
America needs restoration! not change.

k43_8mm
Captain
Captain

Unread post by k43_8mm »

~S~
Errr sorry I double clutched! :o

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Unread post by Tiger »

k43_8mm wrote:Charles Roberts for President 2008!
America needs restoration! not change.
Wow! I like how you think K43. You've got my vote. Also, you may be interested in this little piece;
We may end up with Hillary yet!

By: Thomas Sowell
Rose and Milton Friedman Senior Fellow
The Hoover Institution
Stanford University
Stanford, California 94305

Very Interesting question: CAN OBAMA BE PRESIDENT ???

It seems that Barack Obama is not qualified to be president after all for the following reason:

Barack Obama is not legally a U.S. natural-born citizen according to the law on the books at the time of his birth, which falls between December 24, 1952 to November 13, 1986.

Presidential office requires a natural-born citizen, if the child was not born to two U.S. citizen parents, which of course is what exempts John McCain though he was born in the Panama Canal.

US Law very clearly stipulates: '.If only one parent was a U.S. citizen at the time of your birth, that parent must have resided in the United States for at least te n years, at least five of which had to be after the age of 16.

Barack Obama's father was not a U.S. citizen and Obama's mother was only 18 when Obama was born, which means though she had been a U.S. citizen for 10 years, (or citizen perhaps because of Hawaii being a territory) the mother fails the test for being so for at least 5 years **prior to** Barack Obama's birth, but *after* age 16.

It doesn't matter *after* . In essence, she was not old enough to qualify her son for automatic U.S. citizenship. At most, there were only 2 years elapsed since his mother turned 16 at the time of Barack Obama's birth. His mother would have needed to have been 16+5= 21 years old, at the time of Barack Obama's birth for him to have been a natural-born citizen.

As aforementioned, she was a young college student at the time. Barack Obama was already 3 years old at that time his mother would have needed to have waited to have him as the only U.S. Citizen parent. Obama instead should have been naturalized, but even then, that would still disqualify him from holding the office.

*** Naturalized citizens are ineligible to hold the office of President.

Though Barack Obama was sent back to Hawaii at age 10, all the other info does not matter because his mother is the one who needed to have been a U.S. citizen for 10 years prior to his birth on August 4, 1961, with 5 of those years being after age 16. Further, Obama may have had to have remained in the country for some time to protect any citizenship he would have had, rather than living in Indonesia.

Now you can see why Obama's aides stopped his speech about how we technically have more than 50 states, because it would have led to this discovery. This is very clear cut and a blaring violation of U.S. election law. I think the present Governor of California would be very interested in knowing this if Obama were to be elected --- in violation to U.S. LAW ---
President without being a natural-born U.S. citizen, and it would set precedence.

Stay tuned to your TV sets because I suspect some of this information will be leaking through over the next several days, weeks, and months.

Thomas Sowell
Rose and Milton Friedman Senior Fellow
The Hoover Institution
Stanford University
Stanford, California 94305
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

k43_8mm
Captain
Captain

Unread post by k43_8mm »

~S~
Thank you! Thank you very much! yes veddy intrestink! we all know he is a louis Farakhan Islam peace of crap and Only way he is senator like many low lifes we have as congress is through distric voteing not state.