We need a computer help officer!!!!????

Public Forum. All are welcome

Moderators: Tiger, Space

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Re: We need a computer help officer!!!!????

Unread post by Tiger »

S!~ Chris,

Can I get a link for that site? I may be able to set something up for support for UP 2.0 in general, and then post the correct MODS for each event that we participate in to the corresponding forum.
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

BigO

Unread post by BigO »

S!~Tiger:

Look at the right screen when you click on the =AVG= Teamspeak Classroom channel. I think we have all the required Mods and links you are looking for there.

I have also updated the =AVG= Orientation TS Channel with the latest patches & Mods required to patch a base 4.07 DVD game or a basd 4.08 D2D game up to the lastes UP2.0 Mod links (with FS addons). I think this is a good place to maintain our active mod link information
BigO

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Unread post by Tiger »

S!~ BigO,

I will look at the right panel on the =AVG= Teamspeak Classroom channel before I do anything. However, I do want to see what Chris found that helped him. If the information can be useful in addition to what you already have then we may want to look at it. If it is just a duplication, then I believe having it on the TeamSpeak channel will work best.
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

BigO

Unread post by BigO »

S!~Tiger

No Issues, I think a How to Install IL2 Mods page, with links to the source files and advice is a great idea.

I just wanted you to know that we have pulled together a bunch of the information already.
BigO

fishnchris
Captain
Captain

Unread post by fishnchris »

~S~Guys
The stuff on TS looks good but I would have never known where to look for it if not for reading your post.
Just trying to figure stuff out and make it easier for us moroons.
Fishnchris

BigO

Unread post by BigO »

S!~Chris:

That information in TS was just posted today, in response to this post.

I am sure that once we have a firm concept on how we would organized and maintain this type of Mod information we will let everyone in the =AVG= know about it.
BigO