Public Forum. All are welcome

Moderators: Tiger, Space

Hunter
Major
Major
Loading…

clerk of commendations

Unread post by Hunter »

This is what I have designed so far. I want to know what we want for medals and awards. Should we have original or just create some? The pages will be of the three divisions and also one page for the awards with all the pilots,profile,which division,position and pics of his medals and awards by his callsign. It will be sweet looking! Here's what I have built so far as making the site for us.More pages to work on yet as far as the divisions. Give me some feed back and any changes you think would be better.
Thanks,HUNTER COC.
http://avgclerkofcommendations.piczo.com/?cr=1
Well, I walked away from THAT one!
Another Pilot: Yeah... A few more landings like THAT, and you'll be a Japanese ace!

Hangman

Re: clerk of commendations

Unread post by Hangman »

Hey Hunter, very nice page im honored you included me as a member maybe ill learn closed pit then sign up sometime :D . Tiger your php talents have realy grown, you gotta teach me sometime

Hunter
Major
Major
Loading…

Unread post by Hunter »

He's a good teacher
Well, I walked away from THAT one!
Another Pilot: Yeah... A few more landings like THAT, and you'll be a Japanese ace!

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel

Unread post by Tiger »

Hangman wrote:Hey Hunter, very nice page im honored you included me as a member maybe ill learn closed pit then sign up sometime :D . Tiger your php talents have realy grown, you gotta teach me sometime
Thanks Hangman. I'm learning slowly but surely. I can't say that I totally understand it yet, but I'm on my way. And, you know that you are welcome anytme you'd care to join.

S!
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Hangman

Unread post by Hangman »

Me in closed pit? talk about getting slaughterd :o