Timeout = 2 Plane Check Failed

For public discussion of Wings~of~War events

Moderators: Tiger, Space

[Angels]Cent

Timeout = 2 Plane Check Failed

Unread post by [Angels]Cent »

~S~ Tiger...

As you know, I finally reinstalled UP 2.0 over my 409m install. I was able to get into the WOW server this evening that is running the Manchuria map. I selected my aircraft and found that after about ten seconds, I was kicked from the server with an error message that read

Timeout = 2 Plane Check Failed.

Before I entered the server I activated the following mods via my switcher.

1. Tougher Bridges
2. 6 DOF_2_0_sHr
3. Zuti 1.1_UP

Since I tried to connect three times and was booted once in my aircraft...I went into Zekes vs. Wildcats which is running 409m with UP 2.0 as well with no problems.

I thought I had this timeout issue resolved but I guess not.

Any ideas on a solution would be appreciated.

Thanks.

YOKE
Major
Major

Re: Timeout = 2 Plane Check Failed

Unread post by YOKE »

if you selected your plane in WoW WITH ordinance and tried to fly right off the git go you will get the plane check error...
workaround is...

select your plane... no ordinance.... once in game select refly ... then select ordinance ... you will be good to go after that.
"Shut Up And Die Like An Aviator"

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Unread post by Tiger »

S!~ Cent,

Yoke is correct. There's a small bug in the UP 2.0 and the workaround is to select the default loadout and then refly. At that point you can select a bomb loadout without being kicked.
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

[Angels]Cent

Unread post by [Angels]Cent »

Ok guys......that worked ! I got in and flew North and found an airfield to deliver some aide relief to. Many thanks for the help guys.

I will pass on the word regarding this tip to bypass the Plane Check bug. Thanks again..

:D