Never Seen WW II Aircraft Pics

Public Forum. All are welcome

Moderators: Tiger, Space

{FKR}Potatoehead

Never Seen WW II Aircraft Pics

Unread post by {FKR}Potatoehead »

Hello All !! . Have not been around in a while so I just wanted to drop in and say Hi. I recently Met a Good Ol Fellow through a restoration of an old Steam Locomotive project that I joined up with.His Name is Joseph Conrad, He was a Steam Loco Engineer back in the day. He also Is a Photographer as well as his Father. He has been digging through over a hundred or so boxes of original pictures of trains planes and automobiles.I am going to post them as he sends them to me. We are probably the first people to see these since they were boxed up some 50 years ago.
Enjoy,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

{FKR}Potatoehead

Re: Never Seen WW II Aircraft Pics

2 More
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Colslaw
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Unread post by Colslaw »

Very cool pics 'Tater. Many thanks for posting them
Lt. Colonel Colslaw
=AVG=

J9_Hammer

Unread post by J9_Hammer »

S!

Great pics! They look like they were taken this morning

Razgriz_37
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Unread post by Razgriz_37 »

Very cool mate, they look as tho they were taken with a digital camera almost. Thanks for uploading.
=AVG=Lt. Colonel Razgriz_37
Group Adjutant, =AVG=
3rd Pursuit HELL'S ANGELS

This moment was brought to you by RAM, Random Access Mind.

Medar

Unread post by Medar »

Awesome pics. :)

Makes me want to find the pics from when I was a kid at the airshows.

{FKR}Potatoehead

More pics

Hawk
Captain
Captain

Unread post by Hawk »

As a professional photographer and amateur historian these are the highest quality World War Two era photos I have ever seen. You really should suggest that your friend consider having this collection represented by an agent or stock photo house like Corbis, and obtain copyrights for each photo series.
Captain Hawk Ret.
2nd Pursuit Squadron, =AVG=
Panda Bears

{FKR}Potatoehead

Hawk wrote:As a professional photographer and amateur historian these are the highest quality World War Two era photos I have ever seen. You really should suggest that your friend consider having this collection represented by an agent or stock photo house like Corbis, and obtain copyrights for each photo series.
Will Do Hawk. That was one of the first things I told him when he sent me a couple, (the quality)
I also asked permission to post them HERE on =AVG= website. I will definitely tell him to seek copyright rights to all of his collection. I cant wait to see what else is coming. I have seen orig pictures with his Wife (USO) dancer with Bob Hope and Orig Babe Ruth Photos. Unbelievable !!

Erik

Unread post by Erik »

S! Potatohead,

I'm a new face to AVG, but these are too cool! I've never personally seen photos from WWII that are this clear. What a great find, treasure and preserve them as they are a wonderful part of world history.

=AVG=Erik