Public forum for news and announcements from the =AVG=

Moderators: Tiger, Space

fishnchris
Captain
Captain

Medar's Practice

Unread post by fishnchris »

~S~!!!!!!Capt. Medar
I think I can speek for all , if not a hell of alot .
Your server is great .
Fine job ~S~ :lol:

Medar

Re: Medar's Practice

Unread post by Medar »

~S~ Sir - I am just glad it has a use besides me shooting down AI. I tried to stick scenarios on there I found either challenging or fun (or both)...and as always, if anyone has anything they want to see mission-wise on there - just let me know. I can create something, or if we already have the .mis file - we can just add it to the rotation.

Eventually I hope to have enough =AVG= as admins that there is at least one on every session we fly...that way someone can swap maps at will.

Razgriz_37
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Unread post by Razgriz_37 »

Medar wrote:~S~ Sir - I am just glad it has a use besides me shooting down AI. I tried to stick scenarios on there I found either challenging or fun (or both)...and as always, if anyone has anything they want to see mission-wise on there - just let me know. I can create something, or if we already have the .mis file - we can just add it to the rotation.

Eventually I hope to have enough =AVG= as admins that there is at least one on every session we fly...that way someone can swap maps at will.
~S~ Medar
I believe some of us would like you to host a series of maps that some of us played and favored. Vengence and I were looking for a suitable BoB map for tiger however it wasn't a DCG made map, more like a subsitute for the DCG, though It has to be a DCG if it is to be played for wings~of~war. Feeling disapointed, we still thought it was a good series of maps to played at least to be abit of fun. So I attempted host, I have to say my computer sucked trying to host. Everyone was lagging, I need someone to host this with a dedicated server. And so we come to ask you could you host these missions?
=AVG=Lt. Colonel Razgriz_37
Group Adjutant, =AVG=
3rd Pursuit HELL'S ANGELS

This moment was brought to you by RAM, Random Access Mind.

Medar

Unread post by Medar »

Absolutely.

What I planned on doing for BigO - and can do for a few fellas that need - is set a few guys up with Web Admin access...what that would allow you do to is log into the web calendar - and basically set a "start" time for specific maps (ones that are not even in the rotation).

Now these are either Dogfight or Moving Dogfight...the server is not set up to auto-start Co-op missions...that is pretty much the realm of the 102nd Yugos...

But for anyone delving into the MDS variables in mission building, you can create larger maps where bases can be taken over, etc...so a very intense and exciting map could be set up that would allow for a small scenario to play out.

S.L.N
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Unread post by S.L.N »

S!
I would like to be able to use the burma map for our movie when the time comes.
any chance I could get set up with admin capabilities?
And thanks, by the fact that ive played 24 hours since the day before thanksgiving I think I might like it :)
ve must fight vor the comfy couch

Medar

Unread post by Medar »

Absolutely SLN.

And if we need to customize the map a bit and add certain flights/skins, etc...we can do it.

S.L.N
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Unread post by S.L.N »

I like it as it sits alot, only change I would have is a couple of bombing raids and runs by ki-43's on the forward base
ve must fight vor the comfy couch

Razgriz_37
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Unread post by Razgriz_37 »

Medar wrote:Absolutely.

What I planned on doing for BigO - and can do for a few fellas that need - is set a few guys up with Web Admin access...what that would allow you do to is log into the web calendar - and basically set a "start" time for specific maps (ones that are not even in the rotation).

Now these are either Dogfight or Moving Dogfight...the server is not set up to auto-start Co-op missions...that is pretty much the realm of the 102nd Yugos...

But for anyone delving into the MDS variables in mission building, you can create larger maps where bases can be taken over, etc...so a very intense and exciting map could be set up that would allow for a small scenario to play out.
Yep our map series consists of a Zuti MDS dogfight map, it's has features where base capturing occurs.
The rest of the guys that were on the map testing it with me can tell you.

If you want I can send you the map or however it is to be setup on your server so you can see it for yourself.
=AVG=Lt. Colonel Razgriz_37
Group Adjutant, =AVG=
3rd Pursuit HELL'S ANGELS

This moment was brought to you by RAM, Random Access Mind.

Destroyr

Unread post by Destroyr »

Would love to jump on when there are a few people playing. Always seemed to work well when there was just 3 of us, how many have you had on at one time so far?

Medar

Unread post by Medar »

~S~ Dest!

We have had a good 6-8 on the Practice box at once...right now everyone is in FS, and after that may be back on the Pearl Harbor box.