Greetings!

Public Forum. All are welcome

Moderators: Tiger, Space

Storm

Greetings!

Unread post by Storm »

I just sent in my app today, so I thought I should say hello in the forums and introduce myself. I had the pleasure of meeting Warren and some others and did a bit of flying last night and today. You all seem like a great bunch and it looks like the =AVG= is flying in some of the same servers with the same settings that I enjoy.

My current tag is GZ_Storm. See you on TS ond in HL!

Salute!

Warren
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Re: Greetings!

Unread post by Warren »

Salute sir glad to see you made it here and hope to see you soon on TS as well. :D
There went out another horse that was red
Power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth

Dougalachi
Major
Major

Unread post by Dougalachi »

What sort of servers are your regulars, seeing as how I must not have been there when you were playing with Warren. SoV? Spits_vs_109? BoB_1940?
Major Dougalachi
Retired Commanding Officer
11th Bomb Squadron, =AVG=

Aerial bombs are like children; when you really love them, you have to let them go far, and hope they don't come back to you ;)

Storm

Unread post by Storm »

I like full-switch servers like WOP; Zekes, Spits, etc. But I am willing to fly any settings as long as I am with a team! ;)

BigO

Unread post by BigO »

S!~Storm

Welcome. Look forward to seeing you in the sky.

Its getting so you can't swing a dead cat around the Officers Mess with out hitting a Hoosier. As you can see from our pilot rouster, we have a few other pilots/officers from IN.

By the way, does the GZ in you current Avatar indicate a current/previous IL2 squadron? Just wondering.
BigO

Storm

Unread post by Storm »

Thanks for the warm welcome!

GZ stands for Ground Zero, which is an SEOW project me and a couple of my buddies started last winter. I have been using the GZ tag when I fly without a squadron.

Space
Colonel
Colonel

Unread post by Space »

Storm is a good fellow, and it sounds like he will buy us beer and tequila. ;) Good to see you on the forums Storm. Lots of fun flying with you this last weekend, and that co-op was a hoot!
Colonel SpaceGnome
Commanding Officer, =AVG=

Support you right to arm Bears.

The art of war is of vital importance to the State. --Sun Tzu

Storm

Unread post by Storm »

Corona and Patron for all! :o

Warren
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Unread post by Warren »

There went out another horse that was red
Power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth

Space
Colonel
Colonel

Unread post by Space »

Storm wrote:Corona and Patron for all! :o
Oh, he likes the good stuff too!

Buddy o mine tried to swindle a ticket girl at the local ski area 2 New Years ago when we were camping up there enjoying some snow sports. He wanted to give out the last of the Patron and there was only a couple gulps left, so me and our other buddy sucked them down as opposed to sacrificing them to punk strangers that wouldn't appreciate the fine brew. Well, buddy #1 comes back and sees the empty jug, and tosses some Hussongs in there right quick hoping to snow the young lady with the switch. She takes a healthy pull off the jug and without missing a beat says, "This is not Patron, this is that stuff!" (thumbing to the Hussongs jug up on the shelf with the other liquor) :shock: Dang girlie had as good taste buds as she had knockers- maybe better! Buddy keeps on me about that being a severe violation of the Bro Code, but he is married and wouldn't be gettin any strange if he had the chance, so I don't see it that way. :P We gonna work out here in a few, so I better get over to the alcohol store and get us some tequila to work up a sweat with. :mrgreen:
Colonel SpaceGnome
Commanding Officer, =AVG=

Support you right to arm Bears.

The art of war is of vital importance to the State. --Sun Tzu