Public Forum. All are welcome

Moderators: Tiger, Space

Python
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Re: Never Seen WW II Aircraft Pics

Unread post by Python »

Salute

Nice picture would it be ok if I copied them to add to my collection of photos I'm making some wall placements that has Stars and stripes papers from that time with some nice Pictures.
Salute
Python

In ancient times skilful warriors first made themselves invincible,
and then watched for vulnerability in their opponents." Sun-Tzu

{FKR}Potatoehead

Unread post by {FKR}Potatoehead »

Python wrote:Salute

Nice picture would it be ok if I copied them to add to my collection of photos I'm making some wall placements that has Stars and stripes papers from that time with some nice Pictures.
I don't see a problem with that Python, I asked Joseph if he had them copyrighted , he does. I think he really likes the fact that the pictures are really appreciated.

{FKR}Potatoehead

Unread post by {FKR}Potatoehead »

More Joseph J Conrad Photos..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Joseph J Conrad,SR.

Unread post by Joseph J Conrad,SR. »

Hello all,
I'm glad your enjoying the photo's
My Brother took the war plane pictures , He was a Reproter for the Washinton Post He used Kodacolor film 42 mm.
My Brother Bill is still a live he is 92 years old and still love to take pictures of things. The photo's are copyrighted by Conrad production. But you may copy uses them to uses as back drops or wall paper, but nothing eles. If I can figure how to post photo's on here I'll post a few more for you to enjoy. The computer is a new thing for me to learn. but if I could learn to emgineer a locomotive I think I'll be about to figure this box with a key board.

Take care all,
Joe.
PS. I found this web site through Mr. Ed. the talking horse. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Joseph J Conrad,SR.

August 1942. Feeding an SNC advanced training plane its essential supply of gasoline is done by sailor mechanics at the Naval Air Base, Philadelphia, PA.

Joseph J Conrad,SR.

October 1942. Final assembly for a B-25 bomber

Joseph J Conrad,SR.

October 1942. A painter cleans the tail section of a P-51 Mustang fighter prior to spraying with olive-drab camouflage

Joseph J Conrad,SR.

May 1942. Here's our mission. A combat crew receives final instructions just before taking off in a mighty YB-17 bomber from the bombardment squadron base at, I'm sorry that Top Secret! Remember this was war times. Then you didn't give out all the details of your misstion like they do today.

That's all for now,
Joe.

II.JG1._Klink

Unread post by II.JG1._Klink »

The last one is amazingly clear for WWII, well done on all of them, awesome post

Hawk
Captain
Captain

Unread post by Hawk »

II.JG1._Klink wrote:The last one is amazingly clear for WWII, well done on all of them, awesome post
Klink! You old dog, it good to see your still alive and well my friend. :D

Captain Hawk Ret.
2nd Pursuit Squadron, =AVG=
Panda Bears