Moderators: Tiger, Space

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Wings~of~War Server

Unread post by Tiger »

S!~ All,

The Wings~of~War server is now running the AAA Unified Installer v1.1 server software with checkRuntime=2 enabled. At this time I am testing the next campaign which will be North Africa 1943, and the server is currently running version 4.09b1m with MODS ON. The server has been fully tested for compatibility with versions 4.08m and 4.09b1m, both MODS on, and MODS off. If you are not flying using the AAA Unified Installer v1.1 version 4.09b1m with MODS ON you will be kicked.

If you are having trouble accessing the server the most likely reason is that you ran the AAA Unified Installer v1.1 over your existing copy of IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946, and you had previously installed a mod of some type that is incompatible with the AAA Unified Installer v1.1. It is recommended that you install the AAA Unified Installer v1.1 over a fresh copy of the game to avoid this.

Feel free to post here if you are having difficulty and I'll be happy to help.
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

RCAF_FB_Badbet

Re: Wings~of~War Server

Unread post by RCAF_FB_Badbet »

Easier yet, I found that just removing the "files" and MODS folders (back them up of course) and then installing UI 1.1 works just as well.

Razgriz_37
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Re: Wings~of~War Server

Unread post by Razgriz_37 »

RCAF_FB_Badbet wrote:Easier yet, I found that just removing the "files" and MODS folders (back them up of course) and then installing UI 1.1 works just as well.
Here's a more simpler way in this post
=AVG=Lt. Colonel Razgriz_37
Group Adjutant, =AVG=
3rd Pursuit HELL'S ANGELS

This moment was brought to you by RAM, Random Access Mind.