Public Forum. All are welcome

Moderators: Tiger, Space

Razgriz_37
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

>>>>NEW VIDEO<<<<

Unread post by Razgriz_37 »

~S~ All,

:) I'm happy to annouce the =AVG= Rangoon video, we had it awhile back so i searched threw to see what i could dig up from my old frap files and other stuff, i managed to put it together, I hope you all will enjoy it, i know im not the best film maker but I doing my best, maybe i can get creative more and not keep the camera on me most of the time, :lol: lol... ok ok but i will have to consider that, when i film again.

One more thing, When i film with With fraps activated, I will refered that to "filming LIVE" because when on TS, all your voices are recorded in to the video ;) , however recording with just the "Save track" option on the "Esc Menu" i could exclude the voices.

I relize some may like LIVE, some maynot, but I got to say it's kinda cool to have background voices, but anyway like I said, I hope everyone will enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeyPcSVe1dc
=AVG=Lt. Colonel Razgriz_37
Group Adjutant, =AVG=
3rd Pursuit HELL'S ANGELS

This moment was brought to you by RAM, Random Access Mind.

Hunter
Major
Major
Loading…

Re: >>>>NEW VIDEO<<<<

Unread post by Hunter »

Hey Raz maybe you could get that J kid to narrate it, he won't be stuck for words .lol
Well, I walked away from THAT one!
Another Pilot: Yeah... A few more landings like THAT, and you'll be a Japanese ace!

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel

Unread post by Tiger »

Hunter, do you mean E.J.? He's a good kid, I'm sure. I just can't take the chatter.
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Razgriz_37
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Unread post by Razgriz_37 »

Lol, yeah what EJ (razgriz99) needs to do is practice maturaty online here, we all know that hes younger than 15 its pretty obvious, but we could help him mature, and then he can seem older such as you guys though i was 37 for some odd reason :? anyway Video posting is another way to get attention in our server such as if we post the link in hyperlobby especially when its alot of players on we can most likely attract some guys in to play cause of what they saw on the video they know how much fun we have. and so on and so forth. :D
=AVG=Lt. Colonel Razgriz_37
Group Adjutant, =AVG=
3rd Pursuit HELL'S ANGELS

This moment was brought to you by RAM, Random Access Mind.