For public discussion of Wings~of~War events

Moderators: Tiger, Space

k43_8mm
Captain
Captain

Re: Red Air bases

Unread post by k43_8mm »

~S~
TrackerIR is the best thing I ever done for this sim! check out the free tracker(not really free)
some of the =AVG= have built their own for well onder 100 bucks err under 50 bucks even.
mine was just 124.00 with shipping.

I thought the campain was great and the opposition done a swell job! around the clock 24 seven sorties were a must and RCAF were a dedicated team.
Salute RCAF! well done.
I wouldnt have it any other way and would fly allied again! much fun!

sturmbahnfuhrer

Unread post by sturmbahnfuhrer »

Tiger, this map was a huge success. Just look at all the posts talking about it. Because of this campaign we have a lot of people flying closed pit, crap I went out and got trak IR just for this kind of flying. You did an excellent job, especially if you are not that familiar with the program. You have my utmost respect and admiration for taking this challenge on and succeeding. Most of the RCAF are still talking about it and I think switching sides leaving everything the same would be awesome. I know both sides realized the value of teamwork and flying with a wingman or flying bombers in formation. Sunday was the biggest show of what teamwork can do. We came out in pairs to attack the Island only to be met by full flights of spits and P-51's. It was spectacular to see you guys flying as a team and not following us out when we tried to extend. You guys had a plan and it worked perfectly. Great job again, I don't think I can tell you enough how good you did. Thanks!!!

~S~

RCAF_FB_Under

sturmbahnfuhrer

Unread post by sturmbahnfuhrer »

I see now how much it sucks to be on the ground when 190's are above you.

If I apologize for all the times we straffed you on the ground would you forgive us and let us take off?

LOL

SNA2007
Major
Major

Unread post by SNA2007 »

To quote one of my liked movies,

"We are disinclined to acquiesce your request."

My advice is do what we did, bitch about it constantly to your CO.

We may consider it if...I don't see a Spit 25lb army, but that won't be the case so still no. :D
Major SNA2007
Squadron Training Officer
1st Pursuit Squadron, =AVG=

10% of military aviation is knowing what to do, how to do it, and how to do it while flying. 90% is all about learning how to look cool.

A smoking hole in the ground is a small price to pay for a bitchin' maneuver. -Maj Otero, USMC C-130 Pilot

Jagr

Unread post by Jagr »

you said you would fly allies again? Wanna trade? lol