Stats page Tiger

For public discussion of Wings~of~War events

Moderators: Tiger, Space

Special K
Captain
Captain

Stats page Tiger

Unread post by Special K »

Some people are asking why the stats page is wrong. just let us know on updates and stuff

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Re: Stats page Tiger

Unread post by Tiger »

S!~ Kevin,

What is it that they are saying is wrong on the stats page? The only thing that I can think of is that, with the death/capture penalty, you probably won't be getting your score if you die or are captured. Other than that, the stats should be accurate.

A lot of times folks believe that the stats page isn't accurate because they go into the server and score points, and then go immediately to the stats page to see them. However, the stats for a given mission aren't collected until that mission ends, and the next one begins.
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Aaron

Unread post by Aaron »

It ain't showing how many times i died in WoW,no way in heck i can have a 6.0 K/D Ratio,i'm too sucky.

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Unread post by Tiger »

Aaron wrote:It ain't showing how many times i died in WoW,no way in heck i can have a 6.0 K/D Ratio,i'm too sucky.
S!~ Aaron,

That's what I was afraid of. It isn't showing deaths (or your points for that sortie) because you are kicked if you die or you are captured.
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Python
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Unread post by Python »

Salute

They have been asking that when you look at each mission it does not tell you who won. I was thinking it does not say after each mission because it is an on going battle
Salute
Python

In ancient times skilful warriors first made themselves invincible,
and then watched for vulnerability in their opponents." Sun-Tzu

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Unread post by Tiger »

Python wrote:Salute

They have been asking that when you look at each mission it does not tell you who won. I was thinking it does not say after each mission because it is an on going battle
S!~ Python,

That would be correct. There are 6 objectives that would have to be met to reset the server during one of the 2 hour sessions. That would be all aircraft, all pilots, all tanks, all cars, all artillery, and all train cars destroyed. Although it is possible, it's not very likely.
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer