Unread post by Zombie »

Need allot more of ground targets, imo.
When in doubt, kill em' for the meat.

Big_Fred
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Re: Ground targets

Unread post by Big_Fred »

What happened to the strings of 4-5 columns we used to see? Those were the days.
Commanding Officer
Adam and Eves

"War without fire is like sausage without mustard".
Henry V.

barndoor

Unread post by barndoor »

I would agree here. I am new to wings of war but have 1000's hours on full switch servers and am used to finding ground targets. My problem is also that I am used to judging the team of a target by it's location. i.e. If the target is a grid inside my own frontline then it's friendly and if it is beyond the frontline then it's ok to pound it.

I understand that I am used to flying missions where the FMB has been used to put in the objects and the frontline has been put in using makers by the mission designer. In the case of this campaign I think the way missions are generated and the position of the frontline can cause problems.

I was a mission designer for warbirdsofprey.org and am used to their way of doing things. Apologies!

YOKE
Major
Major

Unread post by YOKE »

Seeing the ground targets would be a nice thing.
But with the weather being foggy , foggy with rain , foggy and dark , or foggy with a touch of fog , it does make it a bit harder.
I have more discos from getting sick trying to focus through the ( yes fog ) than I would care for.
Not saying every day should be sunny and clear but are there just a little less foggy scenarios ?
"Shut Up And Die Like An Aviator"