Moderators: Tiger, Space

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Registration for Wings~of~War: Manchuria 1945 is now open

Unread post by Tiger »

S!~ All,

Registration for Wings~of~War: Manchuria 1945 is now open. Here's how to get registered for the campaign;

Click on registration.php

Enter "Nickname". "Nickname" is your callsign to include your squadron designation (i.e.
=AVG=Tiger and not Tiger).
Enter "Name". "Name" is your given name. Your first name will do.
Enter 'e-mail". "e-mail" is, of course, your e-mail address.
Enter "Password". Choose a password and enter it in the "Password" field.
Enter "Confirm password". Enter the password again in the "Confirm password" field.
Select Language. From the drop down menu select your language, and then click on the green button.

You should now be registered.

If you do not register prioir to the start of the campaign at 00:01 Eastern, Saturday, 20 April 2013, you will be able to register once the campaign has started and fly immediately. However, I am asking that everyone registers as soon as possible in case I need to balance the teams.

Please remember that, if you attempt to connect to the server before you register, you will be locked out and you will have to contact me to reset your password.

Once you have registered and the campaign begins you will have to log on before take-off or you will be kicked from the server. Also, please note that you'll need to fly on the side that you have registered for or you will be kicked from the server. The syntax for log on is as follows;

<logon<pass - Enter password (where "pass" is the password you just used during registration)

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler