How do you have a dogfight DC server?

For public discussion of Wings~of~War events

Moderators: Tiger, Space

Aaron

How do you have a dogfight DC server?

Unread post by Aaron »

Please tell me everything you do in order to make that possible,i'm really curious.

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Re: How do you have a dogfight DC server?

Unread post by Tiger »

S!~ Aaron,

I assume that you are asking how we have a dogfight server connected to the Dynamic Campaign Generator? I'm not sure what your level of experience is, so I will give you the short version. If you have questions, ask away.

The server software is the IL-2 Dedicated Server software which you can find at www.mission4today.com. The Dynamic Campaign Generator, which can be found at www.lowengrin.com, is run in combination with IL-2 Server Commander (also available at www.mission4today.com) or FB Daemon II which can be found at www.greatergreen.com.

In the instance of our campaign we are running IL-2 Dedicated Server, the Dynamic Campaign Generator, and FB Daemon II. The reason that we are using FB Daemon II as opposed to IL-2 Server Commander is that FB Daemon II will keep each mission's score whereas the IL-2 Server Commander only keeps the current online score and is reset when you leave the server.
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler