Moderators: Tiger, Space

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Wings~of~War: North Africa 1943 Open Server

Unread post by Tiger »

S!~ All,

The Wings~of~War server is now running the North Africa 1943 Campaign using the new DCG Beta 3.46. The new DCG Beta 3.46 is designed to work with Zuti MDS, so there are moving vehicles and AI aircraft. Currently, the MODS that are being used are;

Ultra Pack 2.01
00_6DOF_Tracker_2_0_sHr
01_TougherBridges
01_Zuti_MDS_v1.13_UP

NOTE: AI aircraft will be active in the practice server to simulate the enemy, but for the campaign all aircraft willl be flown by humans with AI ground targets.
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Re: Wings~of~War: North Africa 1943 Open Server

Unread post by Tiger »

The Allies have captured the Axis' forward base! That is awesome. :mrgreen:
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

[ES]Knight

Unread post by [ES]Knight »

Wings-of War Time Out. Ping is Red Bars. Are you guys updating?

Knight

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Unread post by Tiger »

S!~ Sir,

No, you should be able to access the server. I'll check it when I get home in a few hours to be sure (I'm posting from work).
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Unread post by Tiger »

It took me a little longer than I thought to get to it, but the server appears to be working fine.
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer

[ES]Knight

I have tried through Hyper Lobby and the game IP no luck getting in. It say's connection success. then it stalls and I go back to desktop or to game depending on which way I try to go in.

Thanks for your support I am really looking forward to joining the war this sept.

Knight

Warren
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Unread post by Warren »

Maybe try the Ultr@Pack Update & Restore.
There went out another horse that was red
Power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth

[ES]Knight

Trying update now but still getting red bars I am in NC USA. Where is the server? Anyway will keep trying before war begins.

Knight

[ES]Knight

Well I am still timing out after a successful connection and I am solid red bars on Hyoer Lobby. Not sure where the server is located but I was looking forward to the North Africa Mission Coming up. Anyway I will run a ping check to the server and see if I have something going on that is blocking me along the net road could also be the time out issue.

Thanks

Knight

Well I did a ping trace and it looks like from North Carolina to the server I am cut off. maybe in the future this will be corrected I am going to call time warner cable in Fayetteville, but I think they will give me the run around. well I know that some one is moving some serious lines in the Va, MD, area because getting a timeout and the server is not that far away. Again sorry for the hassle. Maybe it will clear up.

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Unread post by Tiger »

S!~ Knight,

Let me answer a question or two, and then we'll work together to see if we can clear up the problem. First, the server is in Maryland, so you should have a good connection to it. Another thing that I should tell you is that the machine is set up so that you can not ping it. This is so that no one can launch a DOS (Denial of Service) attack against the server by repeatedly pinging it.

Are you available to meet me in the evenings (after 5:00 p.m. Eastern)? I'll work with you to get you in so you can play. Just let me know.
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer