Fair play and fun

For public discussion of Wings~of~War events

Moderators: Tiger, Space

RCAF_FB_Blood

Re: Fair play and fun

Unread post by RCAF_FB_Blood »

Ahahhahah Raz I got one even better for ya, Bozo went to land at caen and forgot to drop his gear :o :shock: ;) . Best damn belly landing i ever seen but his ass was stuck there for about 20 mikes. :D . It was rich so I know what you mean, and yes he was cussin like a mad man ( at himself of course lol ) ~S~

AKA_Jericho

Unread post by AKA_Jericho »

RCAF_FB_Bloodshadow wrote: We have a blast during this time ( RCAF ) and do not mean any disrespect to anybody with the vulching stuff but in truth we been actualy nice this go around with the new guys here. Tiger and the other AVG can attest to some of the so called dirty tactics that we use, such as landing bombers on enemy base's aftre aaa is removed and wait till somebody spawns in and wack them with the turret guns. Its a lot more effective then vulching and the enemy don't expect something like that. So please don't be to upset we only try to win is all and make u guys work for a win as well ~S~ Blood out

You forgot about the chute killing in your list of lame ass excusses for cheap un skilled kills..if you put that much energy into actualy flying the map as its supposed to be. wouldnt be a better use of your time, you might actually win a game without the BS... and avoid pages of critisum.
what pisses me off is after the 3rd deliberate chute kill ( new low in the so called tactical arsnel of RCAF) i also became non tacticaly commited and just wanted shoot your asses out of the sky..unfortuatley i didnt get the chance to be on longer due to work or the kill rate would have been higher. I realy think its sad that that most of you think that these RACF tactics is fun and whats more how proud they are of what they acheived by the way they acheived it .....No wonder the few AKA that tried to fly on this server did not return...why do i return you ask ?because there is nothing better than watching a RACF plane burning after they screwed up an avantaged attack LOL so for me its just target practice from now on . so park your bombers, race to the airfield for the vulch , chute kill all you want but you better run if i get up :twisted: OOhg thats right you do if there not 4 or more ahahahh.

apart from RACF lameness AVG another good map sirs

S!J

RCAF_FB_Blood

Tell you what Jericho, I have been calm patient and fair with YOUR LAME ASS COMPLAINING LIKE A BITCH. You can kiss my ass and hell the rest of the RCAF's for that matter we don't care what you think to be frankly honest sir.
Last edited by Tiger on 01 Jul 2010 17:04, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: You can argue the matter if you like, but I'm going to draw the line at name calling.

RCAF_FB_Blood

Just to point out more more little fact, how do you know it was RCAF that was doing all of the chute killing, I know i never did also I know for a damn fact that AVG killed a chute , May have been unintentinol but there is no way to identify that it was all RCAF doing that. I for one don't chute kill sir but I do vulch in these campains. Maybe if you want a campain where you have what you call fairplay then YOU should hold you own damn campain sir.

When this campain started off i had a lot of respect for you guys but as it went along all you did was bitch and complain and cuss us out or call us names sir, we never did , even when we got shot down. Now you tell me sir, who had the more respect ?!

The one group that we flew against I have the absolute most respect for is the RS squad. They never cussed us out demeaned us or showed disrespect in anyway. Hell matter of fact I straight up have the most respect for Boomer then any of the others there, why because as i told him he was one hell of a pilot and if i didn't get him on my first pass when he was airbourne 9 times outa 10 I got my ass shot down. So as I told him this i made it a point to try like hell to keep that man pinned down at all cost's sir, and to point out something, HE NEVER CUSSED US OR DEMEANED US ONLINE THERE. On tthere coms well that probably a different story and well if you wanted to cuss us and Demean us thats where it shoulda stayed. Not out in the public here or there as you have done.

I apoligize to the AVG and others that may read my previuos point but gentlemen I have had anough of these socalled pilots crying like little girls . ~S~ Gents Blood out
Last edited by Tiger on 01 Jul 2010 19:58, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: This is the last warning. Discuss the issue, but do not resort to name calling.

Warren
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Unread post by Warren »

BloodShadow, have to be honest with you sir. I find your comments to be a very disturbing insight.

Please be advised that the win at all cost mentality is not what the WoW series is about.
Sportsmanship and common sence fairness in a competitive enviroment is what we are going for here, not a huge list of rules.

In the end these win at all cost or "it isnt in the rules" mentality do nothing but add more rules and more restrictions to what is suppose to be a very convienent and easy campaign for people to play. We are already having to add more security and restrictions for the next planned campaing for something that should be common sence.

If your behavior makes things more difficult or even worse...... drives good people away............ its rather counter productive to these campaigns.
There went out another horse that was red
Power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth

Smokin
Major
Major

Unread post by Smokin »

There's a lot of unsportsmanlike-like conduct to go around from all sides, from cussing and name calling to tactics that seemed a bit extreme.

Ultimately I blame the unbalanced teams more than anything else that allowed these tactics and frustration to flourish. When teams are more balanced and participation is high, these things that people get angry about are just not an issue or at most just a small footnote that is easy to ignore.

Ultimately this is a great opportunity to learn from and to come back with a new campaign that will be bug free (no drops), and with balanced teams, and with a new healthy attitude from all those who participate that can leave the cussing, name calling, chute-killing, and crying in the past.

Python
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Unread post by Python »

Salute

Ok I'll solve it I'll take you all on next time. "Don't Sing It Just Bring It" :mrgreen:
Salute
Python

In ancient times skilful warriors first made themselves invincible,
and then watched for vulnerability in their opponents." Sun-Tzu

AKA_Jericho

[quote="RCAF_FB_Bloodshadow"]Just to point out more more little fact, how do you know it was RCAF that was doing all of the chute killing, I know i never did also I know for a damn fact that AVG killed a chute , May have been unintentinol but there is no way to identify that it was all RCAF doing that. I for one don't chute kill sir but I do vulch in these campains. Maybe if you want a campain where you have what you call fairplay then YOU should hold you own damn campain sir.

Because when i fly on the server there is only ever RCAF pilots on at that time and probable only 2-3 occassions that AVG were flying true 1 kill was by an AVG pilot but all the others were deliberate chute kills RCAF well after i bailed.iam not going to name them here.

FYI ...FA and AKA do run thier own campaings to which AVG have open invitaions from since the concept.
jsut like this campaing is based around accumilative point system but we achive the best points by survival.points gained by deaths are dramaticaly reduced
as are points earned by bails and capture. So just like in real war survival is paramount but in this case you earn points for successfull mission and less for a poor mission.So planning and coordination and TACTICS are the skills we need other just pulling the trigger or getting the easy kill.

But you know the name calling is lame and that is what makes my Scottish blood boil that your tactics reduce me to childish retorts some of which wernt even supposed be on the open channel.. but i forgot to change to my army.

but look if your happy with your code of conduct in the battle field i shall adapt and expect more of the same from some of the RACF
non the less expect no quarter...by the way there a couple good pilots on your squad that i do hold respect for and for love of god i cant remember thier names but flew 1v1 on several occasions with them that showed honour and i salute them.

J out

AKA_Jericho

Smokin wrote:There's a lot of unsportsmanlike-like conduct to go around from all sides, from cussing and name calling to tactics that seemed a bit extreme.

Ultimately I blame the unbalanced teams more than anything else that allowed these tactics and frustration to flourish. When teams are more balanced and participation is high, these things that people get angry about are just not an issue or at most just a small footnote that is easy to ignore.

Ultimately this is a great opportunity to learn from and to come back with a new campaign that will be bug free (no drops), and with balanced teams, and with a new healthy attitude from all those who participate that can leave the cussing, name calling, chute-killing, and crying in the past.

+1

S! J

AKA_Jericho

Warren wrote:BloodShadow, have to be honest with you sir. I find your comments to be a very disturbing insight.

Please be advised that the win at all cost mentality is not what the WoW series is about.
Sportsmanship and common sence fairness in a competitive enviroment is what we are going for here, not a huge list of rules.

In the end these win at all cost or "it isnt in the rules" mentality do nothing but add more rules and more restrictions to what is suppose to be a very convienent and easy campaign for people to play. We are already having to add more security and restrictions for the next planned campaing for something that should be common sence.

If your behavior makes things more difficult or even worse...... drives good people away............ its rather counter productive to these campaigns.
+1