Moderators: Tiger, Space

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

IL-2 Great Battles

Unread post by Tiger »

S! Gentlemen,

I am wondering how many of us have moved on to IL-2 Great Battles. If you have, and you happen by to see this post, please let us know you're still around. I have figured out how to run the server and there is now an AVG Dedicated server in the IL-2 Great Battles server list. The rotation is Battle of Britain 1941, Stalingrad 1942, Kerch 1943, Normandy 1944, and Rhineland 1945. I'd appreciate any feedback you might have about them. I'm still quite new at this.

The next thing I want to do (with my seasonal down time) is to figure out the stats and integrate them into this web site. Stay tuned.
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Zombie
Major
Major

Re: IL-2 Great Battles

Unread post by Zombie »

Hey Tiger! I don't have the old IL2 installed anymore. I Run the new IL2 Battle series and CLoD occasionally. I still fly with my tags on so if anyone plays that look for me.. Hope all is well.
I would install the old series but do not have the install files anymore. Glad to see you are still around. Have a great day.
When in doubt, kill em' for the meat.

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Unread post by Tiger »

Hey Zombie!

Thanks for the prompt reply. The new server is IL-2 Great Battles, so give it a go when you get a chance. I'd like to get your feedback on it.
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Zombie
Major
Major

Unread post by Zombie »

Oh sweet, I will definitely check it out!! Ill hop on after work today around 2 or 3 PST.

Zombie
Major
Major

Unread post by Zombie »

Hey Tiger, what is the server name on Great Battles?

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Unread post by Tiger »

Hey Zombie,

It's AVG Dedicated, but it looks like I need to restart it. Check back in an hour. I'll be home by then and will have had a chance to start it up again.

EDIT: It's up and running now.
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer