Moderators: Tiger, Space

Hunter
Major
Major
Loading…

Dedicated AVG!

Unread post by Hunter »

Here's a good one!
RAZ and I were flying one late evening having fun and chatting. RAZ had , I believe the first wireless laptop at that time where I would here him shouting to his younger brother," Turn the antenna a little more! I am losing connection hahahaha! Then Vengence came on like scotty beaming up spock on a teleporter because he was lagging so bad lol. rrrrrrrr a-a-a-a dio check radio check! -c-c-c aaaan you guys read me? Hi Vengence yes we can hear you but you connection is beaking up. Yeah i'm on my girlfriends moms pc and its a p=p=p=p=piece of shit! Good ol dial up lol. After a few minutes his talking became so broken and chattering he finally told us that it was not his comms but that he had a fever, wrapped in a blanket drinking NEO Citron hahahaha trying to play. The sudden clicking like a machine gun was his teeth chattering and hitting together lol!
Thats dedicated!
Good ol times.
Well, I walked away from THAT one!
Another Pilot: Yeah... A few more landings like THAT, and you'll be a Japanese ace!

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Re: Dedicated AVG!

Unread post by Tiger »

S! Hunter,

I hadn't heard this story before, either. But, knowing Vengence ad Razgriz_37, I can picture it. ;)
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Hunter
Major
Major
Loading…

Re: Dedicated AVG!

Unread post by Hunter »

Good times.
Well, I walked away from THAT one!
Another Pilot: Yeah... A few more landings like THAT, and you'll be a Japanese ace!