Moderators: Tiger, Space

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Registration and Login for Wings~of~War Campaigns

Unread post by Tiger »

Registration

Pilots must be registered for the campaign to access the Wings~of~War server. Please note that registration for the forum and registration for Wings~of~War campaigns are separate. Event Registration can be found in the Main Menu on the web site or at www.virtualaces.net/phpBB3/registration.php

1.) Select Army (RED Team or BLUE Team).
2.) Enter Callsign. This is your callsign as it appears within the game or in HyperLobby, i.e. =AVG=Tiger. Please note that your callsign is case sensitive.
3.) Enter Name. This is your given name (you may enter your callsign again if you wish).
4.) Enter your e-mail address.
5.) Enter your desired password. Please note that your password is case sensitive.
6.) Confirm your password.
7.) Select Language (default is English).
8.) Click the green button to submit your registration.

You MUST register for the campaign BEFORE you attempt to enter the Wings~of~War server. Submit your registration only once. If you submit multiple registrations you will be locked out of the server. Please note that the forgotten password function is not working. Post on the forum or send me an e-mail if you get locked out and need to reset your password.

Server Login

Once you join the server, enter the login information in the chat bar and send it to the server. You MUST enter your login information BEFORE selecting "Fly" or you will be kicked. The syntax is as follows;

<logon<password where "password" is the password that you submitted when you registered. You can see a video of the process here.

When you press enter you can then select where to send the login information. The default selections are "ALL" or "MY_ARMY". You will want to send the login information to "Server" so that you aren't displaying your password in the chat. To add "Server" to your available chat selections you can edit your conf.ini file. You can also include your login information and the server commands. To do this, open your conf.ini file (located in the game's root directory) with a text editor, such as Notepad, and find the [chat] section. You can edit it such as the example below;

[chat]
region=(dx=0.9027778,dy=0.13055556,x=0.0,y=0.0)
adr0=ALL
adr1=MY_ARMY
adr2=Server
adr3=

msg0=<gunstat
msg1=<live
msg2=<targets
msg3=<time
msg4=<recon air
msg5=<recon grd
msg6=<logon<password (where "password" is the password you submit at registration)
msg7=<planes
msg8=<ok
msg9=

If you have attempted to enter the Wings~of~War server prior to registration DO NOT register. You may enter the server and use your callsign as your password. If you attempt to enter the Wings~of~War server and then register for the campaign you will be locked out. Please post on the forum or send me an e-mail if you get locked out and need to reset your password.
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler