Downloads Needed to Play Again

Public Forum. All are welcome

Moderators: Tiger, Space

Dougalachi
Major
Major

Downloads Needed to Play Again

Unread post by Dougalachi »

Ok guys, here's my situation: I have been the lazy person and never bothered to download all the new files/mods for IL2 and now I am stuck. Here's my questions:

Do I need a virgin install of IL2 46 or can I just install over my current game file? I only have one copy of IL-2.

Do I just need to download AAA UI 1.2? I also saw there was already a patch for it.

Is there a link to the 4.09m official patch where I can download it?

Any other mods I am missing that I will need?

Any help would be appreciated.
Major Dougalachi
Retired Commanding Officer
11th Bomb Squadron, =AVG=

Aerial bombs are like children; when you really love them, you have to let them go far, and hope they don't come back to you ;)

Razgriz_37
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Re: Downloads Needed to Play Again

Unread post by Razgriz_37 »

Dougalachi wrote:Ok guys, here's my situation: I have been the lazy person and never bothered to download all the new files/mods for IL2 and now I am stuck. Here's my questions:

Do I need a virgin install of IL2 46 or can I just install over my current game file? I only have one copy of IL-2.

Do I just need to download AAA UI 1.2? I also saw there was already a patch for it.

Is there a link to the 4.09m official patch where I can download it?

Any other mods I am missing that I will need?

Any help would be appreciated.

Image The Ramrod is here to help...

Recommended to install a virgin copy of the game.(Official Patch does not switch for returning to the 4.08m patch)
Deutschmark wrote:Salute ALL hi ;-)

From what we know IT DOES NOT WORK WITH THE UI.
So make another IL2 install and patch 4.09m to it, till the ones in the
Know get it to work with the UI.

Look at this post here by wheels up:
http://allaircraftarcade.com/forum/view ... c&start=15

Deutschmark
WW1 Project Member.
You do need to download AAA_U.I._1.2. Note that AAA_U.I._1.1 is required to be already installed prior to installing AAA_U.I._1.2 for you need to install over AAA_U.I._1.1 with AAA_U.I._1.2.

The AAA_U.I._1.2.5 is the patch that will enable switching abilities ranging from the following:
  1. 4.09m
  2. 4.08m
  3. 4.09m Modded
  4. 4.08m Modded

Note: Though the there has been talk of an release of AAA_U.I._1.2.5, it is only being discussed in this forum:1.2.5 (1.2 with full 409m support + extras)

In the following attachment will be a set of torrents. You will need a Bit Torrent Client in order to use torrents and download the patch.

It is also recommend to dowload AAA U.I. 1.2 as a torrent to eliminate the possibility of corrupt files. At your convenience, the AAA_U.I._1.2. has also been inserted in the attachment.

Other possible mods maybe the History SFX mods. (If you plan on playing with the SEOW Campaigns, see History SFX Mods for more details)

If you would like further assistance or a walk to through with the mods installation please meet up on TeamSpeak!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
=AVG=Lt. Colonel Razgriz_37
Group Adjutant, =AVG=
3rd Pursuit HELL'S ANGELS

This moment was brought to you by RAM, Random Access Mind.

Reinhardt

Re: Downloads Needed to Play Again

Unread post by Reinhardt »

Yea I'm done with IL-2 and mods.

Too many of them, too many tournaments for this/that which I don't bleeping want to keep track of.. with or without switchers.

And now I have a corrupted UI 1.2 install as well, which means a complete reinstall, and re-download of UI 1.2.