Salute one and all,

Public Forum. All are welcome

Moderators: Tiger, Space

Warren
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Salute one and all,

Unread post by Warren »

I already know a few of you guys from RB but I just wanted to say hello to all yous others. :D

I was seeing a lot of RB names last night in the Spits vs. 109s server last night. Kind of scary :)

Around 2001 or 2002 I left RB for IL2. Well I only played IL for a few weeks and moved into playing WWIIOL. In 05' I went back to RB. Now I find myself back to IL. Go figure........................

Should only take me another week or so to get my head back into IL. After being in that server last night, Im really statrting to want Tarck IR. :|

Anyways I just wanted to say thank you very much for letting me tag along with your squadron while I attempt to get up to par. Ill save wearing the =AVG= until I dont stink the place up with my non exsistent SA and my horrid marksmenship. :roll:
There went out another horse that was red
Power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Re: Salute one and all,

Unread post by Tiger »

S! Warren,

We're glad to have you with us! I wouldn't worry too much about your ability. I'd say wear the uniform proudly and make sure that you have a wingman when flying in the public servers as they can be brutal. In my opinion it as important to be a good wingman as it is to be a good pilot, so grab someone's wing and get some stick time in. And, if you are going to be flying the "full real" servers I'd say that TrackIR is a must. I have been spoiled with the outside views and it seems difficult for me to make the transition. I need more practice using the TrackIR, but it is much better than trying to keep track of your opponent with the views available using the hat button.
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

J9_Austin

Unread post by J9_Austin »

1. Place your name on any hunk of fresh meat.

2. Grip your stick.

3. Start engine.

4. Taxi carfully off the appron to the runway.

5. Thorttle up to 100%.

6. As you assend, left wheels, check radiators, set trim.

7. Keep your eyes in the sun and look for this spectacular G2 in battle dress.

8. Once you are aware of this 109 in your air space; BAIL.

9. Return to your airbase and inform everyone "I have seen the best and his name is J9_ Austin"

10. have a stiff drink ,a smoke and relax, it was just a bad dream... or was it? :mrgreen:

Others you should also be on the look for

A big S~! to you Warren... Lets have fun :D

Trouble4u
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Unread post by Trouble4u »

Trouble4u

Warren
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Unread post by Warren »

Trouble, thats showing a red X. I might be greatfull for that.

Freak, you are really starting go get mental. I hope your Simpson isnt me, I aint no 4 eyed freak. It kind of looks like you, accept that Simpson has way too much hair.

Good luck trin' to kill me, one second im in your gunsight, the next second Im tummblin' all over the place in a stall. :mrgreen:

These =AVG= guys are doing me well and have saved my bacon many times already.
There went out another horse that was red
Power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth