Several questions

Public forum for news and announcements from the =AVG=

Moderators: Tiger, Space

HRD

Re: Several questions

Unread post by HRD »

I re-registered today (as HRD) . there was a his-up somewhere.
Should be good to go now.
HRD

Warren
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Unread post by Warren »

Yeah man dont freak out, its only been 3 days. :D

Maybe we'll see you tonight on TS, you should definately fly with us before putting in an application just to see if the shoe fits. We are very laid back crew but we are serious in combat situations. Theres a few hoops to jump through to join us or GS for that fact anything of value online :roll: for proper vetting of both envolved but it all works out in the end. We are between phases in GS so you aint missin much right now.

As you mentioned before, Im gussing you are a level bomber type? Whats your favorite aircraft, loadout, alts, angles and such to bomb with?
There went out another horse that was red
Power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth

HRD

Unread post by HRD »

Warren wrote: As you mentioned before, Im gussing you are a level bomber type? Whats your favorite aircraft, loadout, alts, angles and such to bomb with?
I fly almost anything with 2 or more engines and always carry as much ord' as I can so it's worth the trip.
I'm not that happy in a He111, I think they are like flying a bath sponge! Fav's I guess would be the 17.24 and of course the Lanc.

As for height, well the mission pretty much says what's best, as long as you can get out of the heavy flak.
I have been using a bombsight mod and dropping manual for ages now. Forgotten how to drop auto Lol.
I used to use Bombsight Table 2 and copious charts etc. But I got older and decided to take the easier way.
I was tired of being the Pilot / Navigator / Bomber / Gunner all rolled into one, plus bloody trifocal glasses as the eyes faded!

So the mod allowed me to carry on flying without getting a headache and enjoy myself. Plus it allows you to rarely miss.

I'll try and catch you guys on TS.
HRD

Warren
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Unread post by Warren »

Good stuff, looking forward to flying with you. What part of the world you from?

HRD

Unread post by HRD »

Warren wrote:Good stuff, looking forward to flying with you. What part of the world you from?
I live on Whidbey Island WA - Just North of Seattle.
HRD

Warren
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Unread post by Warren »

I had a great time the other evening HRD. Few things beter than a half drunk Brit. :D

Submit an =AVG= application and hope to see you online again soon. We'll go drop some mayhem on the GS Huns.

HRD

Unread post by HRD »

Warren wrote:I had a great time the other evening HRD. Few things beter than a half drunk Brit.
Excuse me! - I was completely drunk! There's no such thing as half drunk!

HRD

Big_Fred
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Unread post by Big_Fred »

HRD wrote:
Excuse me! - I was completely drunk! There's no such thing as half drunk!

HRD
No half measures.
Commanding Officer
Adam and Eves

"War without fire is like sausage without mustard".
Henry V.