Public forum for news and announcements from the =AVG=

Moderators: Tiger, Space

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Training Command receives the Meritorious Unit Commendation

Unread post by Tiger »

=AVG= Training Command has spent literally hundreds of hours developing and implementing the Primary Flight Training, and Intermediate Flight Training programs on behalf of the group. Without the tireless efforts of =AVG= Training Command, many members of the group would not have the benefit of the valuable experience that these programs provide.

For exceptional meritorious service and outstanding achievement, =AVG= Training Command is hereby awarded the Meritorious Unit Commendation. The actions of the members of Training Command are in keeping with the highest standards of the =AVG= and the U.S. Army Air Force.

Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

ScrewBall
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Re: Training Command receives the Meritorious Unit Commendat

Unread post by ScrewBall »

S! and well done. Pardon the lateness of my post; it's been chaos on the other side of my screen.
Maj.ScrewBall

Decker
Major
Major

Unread post by Decker »

S!

Sorry for the late post. I read the post and thought i posted. guess not. Well done and well deserved. I may not be speaking for everyone but I have really learned a whole lot and plan to take in as much training as possible. Again great job to all who put in on our training material.

Sometimes it is absolutely necessary to kill a fly with a sledgehammer.

Razgriz_37
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Unread post by Razgriz_37 »

=S=

Excuse my tardiness, but let me express my respects to the Training command and thank everyone apart, individually and collectively.

I've enjoyed most of the well thought out plans and courses developed by the Training command. Most importantly I understand the approach Training Command have offered towards our new recruits and honor the patients to take time out for each of us.

Well deserved!
=AVG=Lt. Colonel Razgriz_37
Group Adjutant, =AVG=
3rd Pursuit HELL'S ANGELS

This moment was brought to you by RAM, Random Access Mind.

Vengence
Major
Major

Unread post by Vengence »

The biggest congrats goes to Big O and the hours he has put into it and the hours of bitching he has had to deal with from us
Major Vengence
3rd Pursuit Squadron, =AVG=

Courage which goes against military expediency is stupidity, or, if it is insisted upon by a commander, irresponsibility.
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel