Moderators: Tiger, Space

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Becoming a Group

Unread post by Tiger »

S! All,

I thought I would take a moment and share with you my vision for the =AVG= as we move forward. Up to this point we have been operating as a squadron. We have essentially been operating as the 1st Pursuit Squadron, Adam & Eves. Steps are now being taken to fill the 2nd Pursuit Squadron, Panda Bears. In fact, our latest recruit, Big_Fred, has been assigned to the 2nd Pursuit Squadron, Panda Bears.

As more pilots join our ranks they will also be assigned to the 2nd Pursuit Squadron, Panda Bears. For the time being, the existing members of HQ will be managing both squadrons. As we fill the ranks of the 2nd Pursuit Squadron we will be looking for members to step up to become the CO, XO, OPsO, ADJ, CoC, and RO, of the 2nd Pursuit Squadron, Panda Bears. We will also be looking for members to step up to become the CO, XO, OPsO, ADJ, CoC, and RO, of the 1st Pursuit Squadron, Adam & Eves. The existing members of HQ would then be promoted to Group CO, Group XO, Group OPsO, Group ADJ, Group CoC, and Group RO. Should we recruit enough pilots we would then begin filling the ranks of the 3rd Pursuit Squadron, Hell's Angels.

When we interact with the community please keep in mind that anyone can recruit pilots for the group. American is the RO, so he is the point of contact for new recruits, but any member can and should recruit good pilots for the group. As you talk with potential recruits remember that we have a number of assets that might appeal to them. We have our own server on a T1 connection, and a web site and forums with integrated server stats and voice communication. You may also want to stress that we specialize in organization and that we are proficient at team flying.

I hope that you will all join me in developing the =AVG= into a full group of IL-2 pilots. If we are successful, there will be opportunities for promotion for those who are interested.
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Razgriz_37
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Re: Becoming a Group

Unread post by Razgriz_37 »

~S~ Lt. Colonel Tiger,

I understand as well that were under development of establishing a well shaped community of fair online players, I look forward to seeing the =AVG= grow into a major virtual online squardron where were among the most popular squardrons in the hyperlobby community and elsewhere. I wish to see our server full to capacity on a daily basis, I want to see our TS server be used by the players able to use it, to get know our players, and get compliments on a fine server we have, and maybe we could gain more guys, even some will donate to us.

So I want to try my best to help us get to that point, I know I not as bright as everyone here but I kinda get the flow of things, so im just learning as I go. :)
=AVG=Lt. Colonel Razgriz_37
Group Adjutant, =AVG=
3rd Pursuit HELL'S ANGELS

This moment was brought to you by RAM, Random Access Mind.

Big_Fred
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Unread post by Big_Fred »

That is why I joined. I saw unit cohesion and tactics that I have been searching for in a flying squad.

Upon enlistment, I noticed that I was the only one with a Panda insignia and was somewhat confused. Perhaps it was a probationary assignment....

I was going to ask if I could keep him since he followed me home. I am very happy to be a part of the Panda wing.

Big_Fred
Commanding Officer
Adam and Eves

"War without fire is like sausage without mustard".
Henry V.

Trouble4u
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Unread post by Trouble4u »

Yes the 1st of many Pandas! But most importantly another =AVG= ! :D
Trouble4u

SNA2007
Major
Major

Unread post by SNA2007 »

More pilots will join your squadron Big Fred as we are growing. You have the distinction of being the first. Don't worry, this does not mean you are responsible for your own training and will be left to fend for yourself. You will still fly with all of us, eventually though, you will have your own command that answers to the AVG group. Other ranks that are being filled will be the bomber wing. For instance, Redjoy is the traning officer for the group. I am the training officer for just the Adam and Eves. Whoever becomes training officer for the Panda Bears will be subordinate to Redjoy and his cirriculum desires.
Major SNA2007
Squadron Training Officer
1st Pursuit Squadron, =AVG=

10% of military aviation is knowing what to do, how to do it, and how to do it while flying. 90% is all about learning how to look cool.

A smoking hole in the ground is a small price to pay for a bitchin' maneuver. -Maj Otero, USMC C-130 Pilot