Moderators: Tiger, Space

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Jet_74 Appointed to Squadron Operations Officer

Unread post by Tiger »

S! All,

Please join me in congratulating Jet_74 on his appointment to Operations Officer. His resposibilities will include Planning, coordination, and supervisioon of matters and activities pertaining to the organization of the squadron and special events. He will perform the following specific duties:

(1) Prepares directives, programs and orders.

(2) Organizes and operates events which include, but are not limited to, training and competitions.

(3) Distributes and accounts for all squadron publications which include, but are not limited to, issuing orders and war plans.

Jet_74 is already working on coordinating some squadron matches with some of the people that he met through Joint-Ops training. He has a good personality and my feeling is that he is well liked by the community. I firmly believe that he has the ability to effectively coordinate some very enjoyable events, so I am glad to have him take the job.
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Trouble4u
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Re: Jet_74 Appointed to Squadron Operations Officer

Unread post by Trouble4u »

Very Cool! Thanks Jet!
Trouble4u