Moderators: Tiger, Space

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

SNA2007 has been appointed to Squadron Training Officer

Unread post by Tiger »

Congratulations SNA2007!

You have stepped up in Redjoy's absence and you have done an awesome job. I believe that it is only right that you should be the Squadron Training Officer. Redjoy has been promoted to Group Training Officer, so upon his return the two of you will work together to provide the squadron the training that is required.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your service to the squadron.

S!
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

SNA2007
Major
Major

Re: SNA2007 has been appointed to Squadron Training Officer

Unread post by SNA2007 »

S!

Thank you, although I think the pilots flying deserve more credit. Anyone can talk and talk about what you should be doing, but it takes attentive students with a willingness to implement to make it work.
Major SNA2007
Squadron Training Officer
1st Pursuit Squadron, =AVG=

10% of military aviation is knowing what to do, how to do it, and how to do it while flying. 90% is all about learning how to look cool.

A smoking hole in the ground is a small price to pay for a bitchin' maneuver. -Maj Otero, USMC C-130 Pilot